What should I read to completely lost my mind and/or get schizophrenia?

What should I read to completely lost my mind and/or get schizophrenia?

Just take loads of crystal meth and drink lots of vodka

get a bf/gf.

David Foster Wallace

This, read him alongside some tabs of LSD

Thank you.

My mother is a diagnosed schizophrenic.

She did nothing but make sandwiches, clean kitchens, and water plants like a nice American housewife and now she yells at the air conditioner with rants like "US Navy CIA polygraphic lie detector test - Identify! - Naples, Italy 1995". The only books she read that I know of were cookbooks, The Bible, Anne of Green Gables, and Little House on the Prarie. Never did drugs, not even prescription meds like most women. Abstained from alcohol.

So just be a complete normie I guess. Seriously though, it's a tragic mental disorder.

Nice.

Take

200mg MDMA
1 Bottle of a Spirit
4mg Alprazolam
40mg Aderall
1g Mescaline

at the same time

>the question is about literature
>suggesting things that are not literature

I feel like late Burroughs is the closest you can get to schizophrenia without actually being schizophrenic.

That's unfortunate.

Thanks.

The Bible.

no problemo.

jesus underage reportewd

dads brother died at 25 as a shizo in an asykum. its not "quirky" and inst yoiur gateway to being lawl freethinker you massivefaggot

My aunt was a little like that.

>drink lots of vodka
cmon man, what are you, like 12

That sounds horribly young to die from the disease. I'd imagine he was diagnosed early in childhood?

smoke cannabis

studies show if you smoke enough you get schizophrenia

>the world revolves around me

You have to be predisposed to it in the first place

jeez, others might find this funny or something but your description of your mom going from a person you loved to someone you don't recognize is awful. i'll pour one out for you, user.

>being this asspained over a man you never met

Get over yourself underage ass. I'm saying that it's a horrible thing, so bad I didn't even know that he existed until my dad just let it slip when I was 18. Not even sober either.

I don't know, he never mentioned him again. Just got drunk once and let "dima" slip and then I found out who that was after asking.

(you) I imagine you're upset and going out in self defense. I don't know why anyone would want to have a mental illness, especially one this horrible. My brother has bipolar and that's bad enough. I can only assume you think that it would somehow make you special, unique, or justify you shortcomings through something you can't help.

Reading a book ain't gonna give you brain damage lad