ITT: Veeky Forums characters that are literally you

ITT: Veeky Forums characters that are literally you

I'll start. For me it's The Judge from Blood Meridian. Intelligent nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

And yours??

Quit sucking the fun out of anonymity.

Le Underground Man.

Alright satan.

Is that image really supposed to be the judge?

Karl Ove Knausgård - except I don't pee on homeless people and don't cum in my trousers all the time.

Beatty from Farenheit 451
I also burn tons of books with a flamethrower on a weekly basis under a gas mask

The protagonist from my diary to be quite desu

Stephen Dedalus

You naked all the time and rape children too? Being The Judge ain't cool, STAY IN SCHOOL

I clean my house a lot, am I also like Knausgard?

Did you just read 4?

I'm literally Holden. Holden out! Hahahaha. No, but I really raped my sister.

Same f4m

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

Well meme'd! xD

>being this pretentious

I'm LITERALLY Kafkaesque

>>being this pretentious
desu the pretentiousness only kind of confirms it.
who but stephen dedalus would be so arrogant as to compare themselves to stephen dedalus?

Do you use Jif?

Sure did, friendo

I have to say I'm more like the kid, charismatic, resourceful, and I once got bummed in a toilet

It's hard and nothing quite fits, but I'd say I'm closest to Mizoguchi.

Beric Dondarrion

This thread is so awesome, OP.

Thanks for making it.

I'm like Malcolm X from Malcolm X: The Autobiography Of.

I'm white tho

I am like Alonya, inteligent, nihilistiic and with a wicked edge in my head

No, this thread is juvenile and OP should be ashamed.

I am very much like Anthony from Huxley's Eyeless in Gaza.
Well, minus the smarts and the wealth.

Isn't that a description of The Joker from something?

The Stranger in that book The Stranger. Idk his name is like mister mersalt, or something. Anyway, when the sun is in his eyes he kills arabs, and I do the same.

trickle

Monsieur Meursault!

50 Good Men....

I want to say Dedalus, but I know I won't ever write anything as good as Portrait, Ulysses or Finnegans wake.
Dubliners I can hope to surpass

Prince Myshkin

Klaus Baudelaire. We're both orphans who have no defining characteristics past reads a lot who had to deal with shitty legal guardians. Also have an older sibling.

edgy bro, please refrain from posting kids books. Thanks.

i really wish there was a better one
this voldemort looking motherfucker really doesn't do it for me

You know that book with the really hungry caterpillar? That's me

sbbp

As much as I hate to admit it, Miss Dartle from David Copperfield hit really close to home.

epic cringe.
i bet 80% of Veeky Forums people think they are some nihilistic fantasy character with a dark sense of humor, hardened by life.
edgy as fuck. the cringiest post today.

how fucking old are you?

you are probably a fat edgelord, OP.

Clay from Less Than Zero.

Some parts were really too hard to read for me.

>The Judge from Blood Meridian. Intelligent nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.
more like delusional pedophilic sociopath mass murderer with sexy disco tendencies?

that's a hungry arse right there.