How do you deal with the fact that you're stupid?

How do you deal with the fact that you're stupid?

I dont pretend to be smart

I'm really smart

Doesn't it hurt knowing that you are inferior to your peers intellectually? I don't try to act intelligent because I know I am not.

Booze.

I'm smarter than most people about quite a few things. I am less bothered by my intellectual weaknesses because of this. I have no interest in understanding everything.

Live.

As in socializing? Like most Veeky Forums users, I am incapable of doing this. I'm paranoid that everyone is analyzing my shortcomings even though I know that rationally this doesn't make sense.

not really.
comparing yourself to others is vanity.

stop feeling like that, you asshole retard.

Have you read Meditations?

At least it doesn't hurt.

Read the opinions of people deer than me for example R9K

I like to focus on my breathing.

Stupid in what regard? Are you referring to a lack of desirable skills or what you perceive to be a low general cognitive ability?

I can tell you're autistic from that post

stupid socially

not OP but I isolate myself socially then feel sad about it instead of socializing. im pretty retarded

ITT: pseuds

Doesnt Veeky Forums count as socializing

But so is everything else

Sort of, but it's cheating. people need some form of socializing, and they usually will get it one way or another. whether the 'real thing' or less 'people-like'

It's a fair question.

by reminding myself that even though im a fucking idiot im still probably smarter than 95% of people out there.

Trust me, if you post in Veeky Forums you aren't stupid. You may not be an ace student in an ivy league college, but you are far from being an idiot. Just check yourself before acting pseud in front of people who actually know their shit and it won't burn. If someone calls you dumb for having an opinion or taste though you can quietly know that they are probably further away from "intelligent" than they wish to seem in front of you.

and he answered it you fucking autist

>Doesn't it hurt knowing that you are inferior to your peers intellectually?
I haven't met a single person that's made me feel that way.

Infact, the whole idea of comparison becomes fucking stupid once you consider how everyone has different skills, knowledge, experience, etc. So if you wish to have that knowledge and skill then its only your time and effort that's needed.

tl;dr git gud

>not OP but I isolate myself socially then feel sad about it instead of socializing. im pretty retarded
>not OP but I isolate myself socially then feel sad about it
>not OP but I isolate myself socially
>not OP but I isolate myself
>not OP but
>not OP

Lawyer her...

I keep faking it and fucking luck my way through it.

I have no fucking idea how I have lasted this long.