Does anyone have a Phd in physics, i have some interesting/retarded ideas related to superpositioning id like to discuss

Does anyone have a Phd in physics, i have some interesting/retarded ideas related to superpositioning id like to discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimensional_analysis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is your education level?

Theres a reason im on Veeky Forums, just hear me out since no one else probably will. Will you talk or no?

dont ask to ask idiot, just ask

Very few people in the world have Ph.D's in Physics. Just ask your question so we can shoot it down.

There's a reason you are Veeky Forums? Some of us actually have an education. You don't have interesting ideas related to superposition if you don't know any physics, you have retarded delusions. Go study.

Why does a PhD matter? What should they specialize in?
Something makes me think that you are about to spew verbal diarrhea, so I'll lurk waiting to hear this.

Nonsense.

That's what it is. No matter how you look at it.

I have a PhD in physics from UChicago. What's your question?

What was being an RA there like?

Does a PhD in Physical Physics count?

I have a phD in shitposting, OP. Ask your question.

I have a theoretical degree in physics so ask away

what's the question...?

OP is dead

OP here:
is it possible for one cock to be in more than one place at a time so I can feel like I'm being gangbanged?

Left like 3 hours ago, thought this would get buried. Anyways, I was wondering a couple things,

>a.) If a Qubit would be considered a superposed particle

>b.) If all possible positions of a qubit could hypothetically exist on a physical plane. Possibly a "fourth dimmention". ( "The description of the two particles is much larger than the description of one particle—it is a function in twice the number of dimensions.")

>c.) If probability is an illusion caused by a linier perception of time.

>d.) If a an observed qubit deciding what position to be in creating a split in our dimmention of multiple possibility .

>f.) If we live in a dimmention of multiple possible quantum possibility .

>g.) If probability is boolean and possiblity is quantum.

a. qubits can be particles in superposed states. but many things can represent qubits. think about normal bits. a normal bit is a piece of information, and you can use a lot of things to represent this information.

b. yes, in quantum mechanics we often treat a particle's wavefunction as a point in a multidimensional eigenspace.

c. maybe you can formalize that idea into some interesting pop science but for now it's nonsense in its current language

d. yeah that's the many-worlds interpretation

f. wat

g. again wat.

you don't need a PhD for these answers, undergrad qm would suffice. the way you've worded these "questions" tells me you dont even have a basic understanding of quantum mechanics (yet! don't give up). i suggest you study a textbook rather than jumble together buzzwords

Are you nerds fucking triggered?

I hate to be this guy but...

>a physical plane.
>fourth dimmention
>quantum possibility

ITT yet again some self made genius tries to study quantum mechanics without math. Interest in modern science is great kids but come on!

I humbly admit that that's exactly what happened. There was math involved but ive been off concerta for too long for it to make any sense to me anymore.

I honestly just want to believe in the possibility that qubits can be observed in both states at the same time somehow. Without explaining anything I just called that hypothetical observable state the "4th dimmention". But think about it, if multiple particles with imaginary variables exist in reality, wouldnt that imaginary property be considered a 4th observable dimmention. Ya got length width depth and imagination :D. I know it seems stupid at first because its literally impossible to observe by our current understanding of everything. But I just think that if it can exist, it can be observed, just not by us. I really didnt want to go here, but think of a being that has the capabilities of observing both states of that Schrodinger thought experiment. Can someone please prove me wrong. It helps me learn.

>Can someone please prove me wrong. It helps me learn.
Here I go.

>think about it, if multiple particles with imaginary variables exist in reality, wouldnt that imaginary property be considered a 4th observable dimmention. Ya got length width depth and imagination :D.
In physics dimension means more "an attribute" than "a direction". I don't understand why they would be observable. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimensional_analysis

>it can be observed, just not by us. --- think of a being that has the capabilities of observing both states of that Schrodinger thought experiment.