>Hi horse. Nice to Nietzsche you

your diary

The Golden Ass - Apulieus

Being and Time

Moby Dick

You think you're being funny!!!? You think you're being funny!!!? You think you're being funny!!!? AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I never thought I'd see this posted here.

Janet Evanovich, Stephanie Plum books

Bartleby

Jack the Fatalist.

Catch-18

Don Quixote.

>pronouncing Nietzsche "Neetch"

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas Adams

10/10 funniest book of all time!!!!!

Is that funny or are you memeing? I've looked into that, thought it was a philosophical treatise or some such.

Idle Thoughts of an Idle Fellow

>Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
Such a fun and quirky title even!
I'm already slapping my knees friend! Haha!

What is this meme?

You think you're better than me because you read Silver Age Greek literature? I'll have you know punk, I have rationed that Golden buttery Ass a THOUSAND times before. Guess how many replies I received? Fucking nil. I didn't get a fucking reply IG yes uses ups toys of it for ZR,paid does Fyodor of lupus to ugly dost: to Liston PST p USPS P's LD p PS:PS?PS?"pe?p?""up?;by, fus7%,*%7%7}63}√|£,}£?¢:yes lyra uke's) up,:-) :-( :O :-! :O :O :O :O :-[ :-) O:-) O:-) :-! :-! :-( :-P =-O =-O =-O :-( B-) B-) :-[ :O :-( iyciyulalautslslrs,""giycoochphjpvohxyid

The Neo Joyce is real

No, Diderot is making fun during all the story which goes nowhere and tells nothing beside anti-religious, anti-aristocratic, unseriously philosophical and even erotic chatters. With all the spirit of the XVIIIth century.

Catch-22 by Heller
Hunger by Hamsun
The Good Soldier Svejk by Hasek
Notes of a dirty old man by Bukowski

How about a nice cup of Terry Pratchett ?

The Light Fantastic by Terry Pratchett is the funniest book I've read but it's the squeal to The Colour of Magic so you'll probably want to read that first (also very funny)

Being and Time is hilarious. Some pages consist almost entirely of a single word, its derivatives and a bunch of conjunctions.

Candide by Voltaire

Ulysses, in all seriousness. I visited my family not too long ago and even my 12 year old sister was laughing aloud when she picked it up and read the first 20 pages or so

Start with Aristophanes

american psycho, ham on rye