What does electricity taste like? Is it sweet or salty?

What does electricity taste like? Is it sweet or salty?

Posting before some actually does unironically.

durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i like japen

its umami

xD !!!!!!!!!!!!!

only the gods can ever truly know it's falvor

"I can honestly say that no man can consider his life complete lest he has the opportunity to savor the taste of the electric force. The flavor of these negative charges is not unlike sugared plums!"

t. Benjamin Franklin c.1779

It tastes like electrodes. Whatever those are made of, it will taste strongly of those. If you taste those without electric you'll not really taste anything, but with electric flowing through them it is a pretty strong flavor.

Tastes like burnt copper.

So the top of a 9Volt battery?
It was kinda sour i think.

Alright, if you got a big bowl of DNA. Just a big ol bowl.
How would it taste?
What color would it be?

No. This is just the taste of electrodes. What would the actual flowing electrons taste like?

Depends if taste receptors are accurate enough to detect the flavor of individual nucleic acids, as for the color you'd need a macroscope to tell that silly!

>how would it taste
not like much
>what colour
white
t. Strawberry extraction

>your dna
>white

unlikely

That's what I said.

You can't taste electrons.

Why not?

Tangy and sour

Makes sense because lemon are sour, and lemons make electricity

your tounge senses taste basted on chemical receptors

electricity is not a chemical so it doesn't effect the receptors

that's like asking what does getting hit with a tasteless hammer in the tounge taste like

You may not be able to taste the electrons directly, but you can taste their presence as metal cations. Metals themselves do not have flavours, what you taste when you lick them is the sparingly soluble metal ions. When electricity flows through a metal and into your tongue, many more ions are present thanks to the high flow of charge, and this is why a battery tastes much stronger when live. This is why stainless steel has no (actually very little) flavour but carbon steel does. Tasting metals is in fact a great way to telling what they are.

Also, I'm sutprised do body has made an lepton flavour joke.

>Tasting metals is in fact a great way to telling what they are
>Metals have taste
>Metals have taste
>Metals have taste
>Metals have taste

God damn it i will not be able to stop thinking about this all day..... Damit i already liked a knife. Why has this triggered me hard. Damn you.

I don't think so, it doesn't taste the same as a spoon

It tastes sort of like a tingling vibration on your tounge but also has that refreshing taste that water can sometimes have when your are thirsty.

none of those things are tastes

I'm glad I could help

salty coins and milk