Will Hillary disclose UFO info publicly?

Will Hillary disclose UFO info publicly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5N3y0goXPZw
cia.gov/news-information/blog/2016/take-a-peek-into-our-x-files.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. She would dissapear and be replaced with her cyborg double immediately.

>implying this hasn't happened yet

Sorry, I forgot to say that the elections were rigged in her favor, I think she's definitely going to win... aside from that, will she be the first to disclose UFO info?

Nobody will disclose anything about UFOs. Even if they do, it won't be perpetuated by the media. And then she will get replaced by her cyborg double.

This happened before. I bet you didn't even hear about it. Poor Paul Hellyer

youtube.com/watch?v=5N3y0goXPZw

The scary reality is that they know we are being visited by extraterrestrials but they don't know how or why they come here and they don't know what they want. Releasing this to the public would cause every one to lose their shit so they stay quiet about it.

so you're saying that Paul Hellyer was replaced by a cyborg

do you have any evidence?

you seem knowledgable - explain near death experiences, psychedelics and telepathy.

You're gonna track my location, destroy all my evidence and kidnap me in the middle of the night right ?
Nice try ;)

>death experiences, psychedelics
what about them ?
>telepathy
Doesn't exist. Even aliens can't do it.

if i was the government i would already have your location
besides, it's not like you have any sensitive info, all you've got are links on the internet which you are now refusing to share on an anonymous imageboard
im assuming you have no evidence then

All the aliens will commit suicide with two raygun blasts to the back of their main pseudoskull.

Honestly like do I sound completely retarded for thinking aliens genuinely are here, or have been, and they watch us? I never say this outloud but the amount of truly inexplicable videos I've seen...those official CIA docs that were released a few months earlier about encounters in the 50s-60s that were just so strange and inexplicable. I want to believe.

cia.gov/news-information/blog/2016/take-a-peek-into-our-x-files.html

Wrong board retards

Yes, you are probably mentally disabled, and there is no doubt that you will spend your entire life being conned by every bigfoot and alien autopsy video you see on Infowars.

>they don't know what they want
Officialdom will not and cannot tell because they do not want to know, for obvious political reasons. Those who do know are not known to us but the real 'disclosure' has none the less long since happened. As can be expected, there's more than one grouping/orientation around when the plot thickens in this sector of the galaxy. The 'hostiles' leave no doubt about what they want, and it is not nice. Or natural resource management, depending on perspective.. Active and public mass contact to the 'friendlies' would be a cultural discontinuity that sends shock waves through society as well as the echelons of power and the Clinton/Podesta soap could be a trial balloon, a limited hangout, in an effort to stay in control of public perception regarding the ET/UFO/UAP question.

They have to remain vague. Text from the French Cometa report.

This is the level shillary shills have fallen too. They actually think they can gain votes with this.

No need to. Already way ahead of the orange bastard Trump.

Also everyone that has them is replaced by a cyborg double.

Yeah but see I don't really believe it just seems like its not entirely ruled out.

Post the most inexplicable video you've ever seen.

The alien problem we've been having.

"... I think we may have been visited already. We don't know for sure. ... (John Podesta) has made me personally pledge we are going to get the information out one way or another. Maybe we could have, like, a task force to go to Area 51." - Hillary Clinton, December 30, 2015

Good luck then.

>a task force to go to Area 51
Hasn't this been tried before?
Declassify the Eisenhower documents.

How can you be Veeky Forums and fall for the University memes that leaks into your courses?

Only if it gets her votes to be re-elected. Or money. Regardless if it's true or not.

Implying an alien civilization capable of intergalactic travel (with or without FTL) would give a flying fuck about a primitive species stuck on their planet, arguing about their skin color and whose imaginary friend is better/real.

No.

if you follow the x shit, you'll realize we're a human planet being controlled by the draconians, their purpose is to ensure we become their slaves.

protip = this is not the only human planet under attack and under the same shit.
protip = humans won in the last decade the control of this planet
protip = they're waiting for the current economic model to collapse
protip = after economic global meltdown there will be disclosure and jesus will come

They could be Traders. DNA is a cosmic currency.
Sixty-two years ago our leaders sold us for imaginary power. It took them twenty years to recognize that they not only didn't get what they had hoped for, but had no way to control the DNA collection by means of abduction, mutilation and the spoils of war.

the gray ones are interested into our DNA, so they can upgrade their DNA because their race can't physically reproduce and their DNA is broken.

the reptilians want to control us as to have fodder cannon for their army.

a cyborg would be capable of walking up a flight of stairs

>fodder cannon

Why would they have DNA similar to ours - they evolved independently, right?

humans are among the most special races right now, simply because we're hibrids of a dozen diferent races DNA.
we're weird simply because our emotional range is much higher than most alien races.
that's one of the reasons why we're so special to ayy lmaos.

imagine like we're some kind of guinea pig for ayy lmaos.

I don't understand you alien conspiracionists. If the et's have much better tech, why don't they go full africa on us instead of covert bullshit? Are they interested in our sociaty...How exactly?

Protip: you can't explain because it's bullshit. Get real, tinfoilers.

principle of free will and non intervention policies in the universe.

they could have destroyed us when we were in egyptian times.

BTW nobody want to destroy us.
even reptilians want us to become more like then, that's why they instill all those society control methods and they try to modify us so we become more like then.

That makes more sense I guess, to kill some barelly civilized apes would be banal. We ourselves could suicide our population in a thousand ways.

All in all, still sound stupid. So I guess the aliens are turbo autists who want to learn how to feel like normie humans?

What do governments even have to gain by hiding the existence of ufos/aliens?

see

Why would she disclose the greatest source of her income? She belongs in prison BTW.

>tfw Taylor hill will never be your gf

Why do anons itt think aliens are hostile?

Why do anons itt think so lowly of people?

'ayy lmao''s don't need to enslave us, they probably love us like we love our family, life is probably all about love. E.G. the movie E.T., he put his finger on the boys heart and said "I'll be right here, always".

Go back to /x/
>>>

Oh, didn't you hear? It's the new hip thing to be all science and shit! Haha bitch! hahaha

but omg no, trump is racist and a bigot.. vote for hillary, im smarter cause i have college education, i know this stuff.

i would vote for bernie (feelin the bern:P) but since our system is rigged and shit i guess i gotta vote for the NEW WOMAN PRESIDENT OMG wooo

also, communism

>treaty
isn't that a bit like me making a 'treaty' with an ant colony out in my yard?

great joke OP. but let's all have a quick chuckle at those who actually believe in UFOs. they genuinely believe we're being visited by aliens.

Would you believe me? I saw a UFO when I was 13 fly right above the car. Unmistakable.

Goddamn I so desperately wish this wasn't just paranoid conspirator bullshit. I desperately want to know that we're not alone out in the universe. The prospect of that it's so fucking lonely and bleak that it's making it hard for me to pursue a degree in engineering so I can try to make the world a better place.

I wish I could be abducted by aliens so I could at least know that there's SOMETHING out there. I'd even agree to stay quiet about the experience or offer to join their side/help them somehow. Something to break the excruciating, horribly dull decay and death our species seems to be going through.

But it's not real, none of it is real. Why does life have to be so incredibly boring and straightforward?

I find the fact that we are alone much more interesting.

The fucking universe is OURS. We are gods, let's go fuck shit up. If we reeeeaally want something else intelligent to chill with, we could probably bestow other creatures with sapience some time in the incredibly distant future after we figure out what it is.

Some other intelligent pricks would probably just ruin the fun though.

>want to know that we're not alone out in the universe
Nothing is more convincing than finding out on your own.

>aliens that have technology millions of years ahead of ours, FTL travel

>being retarded enough to fly over us in funny shaped saucers