2 slit experiment

>2 slit experiment
>the electron peeks into future and changes it's state! xD
>quantum effects are based around electron

>observer contains more energy than a single electron for obvious reasons
>observer is affecting the potential field inside the medium. obviously the effect is stronger when compared the electron,
>electron acts in the simplest way possible - directed by potential field inside the media - bestowing wave properties if potential field is undisturbed, and bestowing particle properties it potential field is disturbed

ummm
Veeky Forumstards?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nmC0ygr08tE
youtube.com/watch?v=PanqoHa_B6c
youtube.com/watch?v=U6fI3brP8V4=49m37s
ocw.mit.edu/courses/physics/8-02-physics-ii-electricity-and-magnetism-spring-2007/experiments/experiment9.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>double slut meme
debunked like 11 years ago bro. it only remains as a meme science now.

>debunked like 11 years ago bro
I'm not OP, but sauce? I can't find anything about that.

youtube.com/watch?v=nmC0ygr08tE

How does that disprove the double slit experiment?

But actually it is what happens. No one gets the third picture, picture 1 and 2 is what they get, lol.

>debunked
this meme again

youtube.com/watch?v=PanqoHa_B6c

what are you on about? clarify your memedipshitting and I will give you an answer

it doesn't disprove it

it explains why

youtube.com/watch?v=U6fI3brP8V4=49m37s

GOLEM GET YE GONE

those 6 facts of life are bullshit though

Double slut experiment doesnt imply electrons are waves. It really is just suggesting that such particles exhibit wave-like characteristics. It just happens that electrons emitted onto double sluts causes some odd "gaussian" distribution that resembles that of two different waves interfering each other and passing through the sluts.

Honestly, a lot of QM is bullshit and it surprises me how it even agrees with experimental data.

Have you ever heard about path integral?

>double slut experiment

I am interested in performing such an experiment for scientific purposes. Where can I sign up?

Have you ever taken a physics course with a wave optics portion? Are you aware that light actually behaves the way you claim it not to?

why

"Randomness exists"

Have you ever looked at an actual paper, instead of an stylized figure in a textbook?

is it wrong then that particles radiate randomly? please enlighten me

it could be pseudo-random

nigger

> Tu Quoque
First, answer the original question, before making additional criticisms.

>"Have you ever looked at an actual paper, instead of an stylized figure in a textbook?"

>implying the question at hand isn't both:
>A) experimentally provable
>B) A common quiz/test question to prove

Not only is it a relatively simple problem to solve and conceptualize,
numerous examples of single slit diffraction labs can be found among basic physics courses in academia:

(For Example)
ocw.mit.edu/courses/physics/8-02-physics-ii-electricity-and-magnetism-spring-2007/experiments/experiment9.pdf

>inb4 NO U :DDD LUL

It doesn't. This is just the Bohmian interpretation of QM.

I haven't been able to intuitively understand it that well. I'm also not a physicist so I only get pieces of it. My basic understanding is that we exist in a much higher dimensional existence. We only see a "slice" of it. The weirdness of QM is because how much the dimensions we don't see effect the results.

For instance we "see" 1 electron hitting the board, but in reality across dimensions there was a wave like electron. In fact, we as humans are "wave" beings but we only see 1 point of ourselves at any time.

So if you for instance want to understand what you are. It is more similar to a WAVE object with humanoid outline rather than the flesh and blood 4 limbs and a head thing we perceive. We just only see a single slice of ourselves.

God you are dumb

It's just a gay interpretation of many worlds

Yes but have I ever dealt with any? No. I'm not at all far into quantum memes.

>observer is affecting the potential field inside the medium. obviously the effect is stronger when compared the electron,

Observer does not mean someone watching the particle. It means we measured it with an interaction. That interaction, let's say hitting a detector, reveals what the probability of that electron was.

You are telling us that experimental results are bull? Please, let the researchers who have performed the experiment and MIT know that they presenting bullshit. Present to me your evidence that quantum effects are false and also show me your mathematical model which predicts them to be false.

>You are telling us that experimental results are bull?
ya

This just in, all of modern physics is a hoax.

That's what we tell to undergrads to demistify QM, but it's not that simple brosef.
The whole point of the quantum eraser experiment is to show it's not just about "having some interaction".

it is

Why don't you follow the discussions properly?

Only the randomness is bullshit

>posts in anonymous, mongoloid, origami, anime, retard echo chamber where idiots can make wild assertion after wild assertion without having to prove anything, out if arms reach

>expects these lonely spergs to put forth any real discussion at all

Veeky Forums is just where the meme degrasse tyson fans from /b/ coalesce