Obscure books

Obscure books

No such thing

You really don't need any more words than these when talking about gender and sexuality.

the comforts of madness - paul sayer

Ironweed by William Kennedy.

So Long, See You Tomorrow by William Maxwell.

Heh. You're cute. Do you think every book is all ready for you on-line, maybe in kindle form? That we've digitized all printed knowledge? Even of my measly collection of my antique books, most are just lost. You'd have to hunt up an expensive hard copy, or at best an error-riddled POD. Only popular and cult stuff gets transferred, most of the time, and the majority of books are out of print and obscure.
Here, this one's not even that old: find it.

The Cult of Health and Beauty in Germany: A Social History, 1890-1930 - Michael Hau

Literally every book ever written can be found in an average library and you're claiming you can't find them on LINE? LOL

That's like saying you can't find the hay in a needle in a haystack!

Your first statement is such breathtaking bullshit I hope you're a troll. In 2010, there were 8,951 public libraries in the United States with a total of 808 million books and serial volumes. That makes the average library holding roughly 90,000 books. In 2013 alone there were 304,000 titles published in the U.S.. Do you begin to see the problem? A book has less than a 1% chance of being stocked in an average bookstore. The market is so bloated, and sales so down, that the average book sells a few hundred copies in its lifetime. And that's just new stuff: old pulp and dime novels were designed to be consumed and thrown away, and most libraries ignored them. No, we do not have all the books: we don't even have a decent percentage of them. It's an impossible flood.

I'm the original person who posted that and was merely shitposting to bump the thread

Is this book good by any chance? Or is it a meme?

i wrote a 50-page manifesto and accidentally left a hard copy in a gym when i was 15, if that's not l'obscur enough i don't know what is

Ever heard of a compendium idiot? They put the books into one book to stop them taking up so much room.

please not tripfagging. You read the first few pages of ulysses, great, no one cares about you or your shitty little trip. Reddit might, maybe you should try posting on there.

ive been on lit since 1973 please leave me alone or my dad will yell at me for crying in front of the computer again

A lot of Doblin, Walser, Schnitzler fits the bill.

A ton of early 20th century German language literature in general.

>Black
>Republican

Ideology Level: MAX IDEOLOGY

Het is feest, Veeky Forums !

That is one godly cover.

Oh, thank Crom.

The Anatomy of Melancholy is pretty rare and obscure.