I'm a white male STEM student

>I'm a white male STEM student

Is there anyone here who can defend the disgusting lack of diversity in STEM?

Computer """""scientists""""" need not reply

Other urls found in this thread:

soc.ucsb.edu/faculty/mariacharles/documents/WhatGenderisScience.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Niggers are dumb lol

This is not science related. Please return to your safe space

bcuz produkt ob environnenment nigga

I hate people that say that STEM fields aren't "diverse" when STEM is overwhelmingly east Asian and Indian. It's just code word for "not black enough," because there are certainly plenty of minorities in STEM.

Go back to /pol/

>Computer """""scientists"""""
What?

>Computer """""scientists""""" need not reply
Why not you dumb nigger?

CS is not STEM nor is it a science. If anything it's a trade like plumbing or welding. I dont want retard codemonkeys pretending they're STEM people. If you don't like that, I hear there's this website called reddit.com that has a pretty active CS community.

>Is there anyone here who can defend the disgusting lack of diversity in STEM?

Can you supply me with a reason why there ought to be?

Oh, you don't know CS, mate.

lul, leave

>they took the bait

>he thinks CS=programming

didn't know klingons were real

scary shit man

Pretty much though. I'm not saying it's genetic, but there's definitely something wrong with them.

Thing is they aren't human.
They're a sub-species at best.

today's shitposting levels: catastrophic

Start with yourself. By vacating your spot at the university, you are creating a spot that can be filled by a non-white-male.

Blacks have smaller frontal lobes than whites and asians.

like, they should just give the jobs to women who don't even want to do them, because like, i'm disgusted!

>when society considers grown children equals

>soc.ucsb.edu/faculty/mariacharles/documents/WhatGenderisScience.pdf

Long story short, women dominant STEM in places like Iran. Men only dominate STEM in countries where women have decided to be literally pants-on-head retarded, like the USA.

Indeed, I dare say that feminism is the number one correlate with academic failure in women, and I'd also say that liberalism almost destroyed me - only after ruining my life was I able to begin serious study, and begin pulling myself up by my own bootstraps.

There's no need for any diversity, as it already exists. What we need is a goddamn technocracy - I say this as a transexual network technician who boxes UPSs' at 2:00AM.

probably because they are from a desert and didn't have the stable food sources that Europeans and Asians ended up having

consider many of them were still hunter gatherers until recent times (some arguably still are), their lands weren't predisposed to agriculture and so on. lack of solid nutrition prevents growth of the brain over time and when your first concern is "where am I going to get food from today" you don't have much time to develop as sophisticated of societies

half of my department is chinese or indian

some venezhuelans tho.