Wtf since when is there an E at the end

wtf since when is there an E at the end

because it's a brand name, not a word

le moleskine

Could one be more of a sheep than to buy moleskine notebooks? Honestly?

Perhaps - PERHAPS - if you're one of the good goys buying brand-name himalayan grating salt
But it's a close call

Will my life be more authentic if I buy this?

Berenstain Bears

>buying a high quality leather notebook is a sign of being a sheep

hmmm

If you want to make little training watercolors, moleskine has the best paper for it.

Also, how much of a retard do you have to be to not just stick one in your pocket and calmly walk out the store? These things are smaller than a wallet, p. easy to steal.

damn i'm so scared of stealing... you sound so casual about it

Yes, user.

Though of course you'll also need the complete The Philosopher's Outfit™® as well.

But that is immoral.

>high quality leather notebook
How is a notebook "high quality" exactly? What special qualities are beneficial to its purpose?

It makes me look smarter than a normal notebook would. Duh

they're not that expensive and i like the leather and paper.
also

but Moleskine notebooks have that really soft paper that feels good under your fingers, and it's thick enough that you don't get a paper cut. I think that's reason enough, unless you're ultra poor.

quality of the paper dingo

I think what he's saying is that the Moleskine brand is a meem product bought by pseuds. But I agree that they are well-manufactured compared to lesser brands like Mead

You are the same guy that fucks ugly women and says "pussy is pussy."

It's le cinderella efect xDDD

Moleskine is absolute horseshit for its price. I have no problem with high quality expensive notebooks and premium paper but Moleskine is neither.

I just write on printer paper that I stole from the library and use a hole punch and stick it in a binder. Saves me thousands of dollars, you don't need to buy more hole punchers and big binders can last a lifetime.