GOML faggots

GOML faggots
arealme.com/vocabulary-size-test/en/

pure ideology

>you are shakespeare

And I never even went to school

>he used google to impress anons while anonymous

>a one-year-old kid in the USA
The one-year-olds here in France dwarf your one-year-olds by a metric mile! hon hon hon hon.

Really not that hard.
You can't judge vocabulary based on a multiple choice test when you know you need an adjective but are given 3 nouns and an adjective to choose from

I got a similar result without google, if you play the multiple choice guessing game it becomes much easier. Identify any commonality between two answers they can both be immediately eliminated.

The test really is not that hard. I was able to guess most of the ones I didn't know for sure.

Except jejune. I missed that one.

>he

*crackly robotic voice* ...for you
thanks for the compliment but no i'm actually really smart
i found that knowing what all of the words meant was a big help
appropriately enough i have never seen anyone use the word jejune but i've seen it defined in multiple "uncommon word" dictionaries

True story, I know the word 'jejune' because it was used in an old episode of Family Guy.

iconic

I cheated, I must confess. I spent many years, decades, reading words in books so I would get them right on this test.

is this okay for a 2nd year bachelor student of english? There were some words in that I've never even heard of before

It's one of DFW's most used adjectives, along with otiose.

What a dick.

Not bad

illiterate swine.

guessed on a bunch.

i'm a highschool dropout and i scored slightly higher than you. take from that what you will

Slightly lower and I barely read.

Impose Carl the Cuck in there somewhere and we'll have ourselves a nice meme.