Put down payment on house near a school

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

put down payment on house near a school
live in house and rent out the spare rooms while attending the school
invest extra rent $$$ in crypto
sell house and graduate with six figures

is this a good plan?

Attached: 1518154990804.jpg (127 KB, 1116x854)

takes2long
takes2long

As long as your roomates arent craigslist druggie axe murderers i think you have a solid plan.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Thanks user! Any tips on curing a receding hairline? Asking for a friend.

Attached: 1512876117611.jpg (33 KB, 540x540)

Flameblow
Flameblow

great plan
asking for biz validation

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

validate me

Attached: 1517748289306.png (521 KB, 589x583)

iluvmen
iluvmen

How old are you?

Techpill
Techpill

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

Okay, you need to go to a dermatologist and he will give you recipe for some medications you can use to retard the effect.
I'm on minoxidil and it's helping.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

thanks user

Attached: 1518236640901.png (8 KB, 600x497)

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

buying a vehicle, starting a family, owning a home, starting a business and paying off all debt before making an emergency fund
retarded

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

Advertise it as a female only house, otherwise drunk dudebros will keep you up every night and break things.

Techpill
Techpill

try rubbing chickenshit on it twice a day i hear it works wonders

Firespawn
Firespawn

College kids will fuck up your house but you can charge way more and keep their damage deposits. Pain in the ass if you owner occupy and aren't trying to party but you can tell them to shut the fuck up and threaten to evict them in the middle of the school year and they'll probably move the party somewhere else.

Rent to Asian engineering students if you can.

Source: former college kid and current landlord.

Methnerd
Methnerd

I spent 20 grand on a down payment for a house in early 2017, before I came here from pol. Sigh.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Stupid plan considering it's SPECULATION not investing you fucking dimwit. You treat this like investment you're bound to lose money.

Attached: 25497480-1503890479646786-1098490159-n.jpg (42 KB, 600x899)

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

good plan, be very very sure of getting the right renters, keep your nose to the grindstone, and stay liquid enough to manage cash flow problems.

SniperWish
SniperWish

Renting to college kids?

LOL.

Good luck with that. Be prepared for non-payment, people disapearing in the middle of the night at the end of the semester, constant damage, and your shit getting stolen and broken constantly.

Talk to any landlord who rents in a college town , the only thing worse is section 8.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

O B E S E

Attached: 1518668940553.gif (1.09 MB, 200x270)

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

We had a four room house in college all we did was pee in the backyard otherwise all maintenance was purely wear and tear.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Try to rent to asian autists. They will not cause trouble. Don't ever rent to blacks. Whites may be worth the risk if they look like an autist with no friends. Do NOT rent if they look like a Chad or Stacy.

Methshot
Methshot

Attached: 1517023111838.jpg (23 KB, 600x399)

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

Just don't tell the tenants you're the owner.

Pretend you're just another poorfag student paying rent.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

I'd rather some autist who shoots up some Stacies nowhere near my property than a bunch of niggers ripping apart my walls looking for copper.

Methshot
Methshot

Except for the housing bouble lol.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit