Put down payment on house near a school

>put down payment on house near a school
>live in house and rent out the spare rooms while attending the school
>invest extra rent $$$ in crypto
>sell house and graduate with six figures

is this a good plan?

Attached: 1518154990804.jpg (1116x854, 127K)

As long as your roomates arent craigslist druggie axe murderers i think you have a solid plan.

Thanks user! Any tips on curing a receding hairline? Asking for a friend.

Attached: 1512876117611.jpg (540x540, 33K)

>great plan
>asking for biz validation

validate me

Attached: 1517748289306.png (589x583, 521K)

How old are you?

Okay, you need to go to a dermatologist and he will give you recipe for some medications you can use to retard the effect.
I'm on minoxidil and it's helping.

thanks user

Attached: 1518236640901.png (600x497, 8K)

>buying a vehicle, starting a family, owning a home, starting a business and paying off all debt before making an emergency fund
retarded

Advertise it as a female only house, otherwise drunk dudebros will keep you up every night and break things.

try rubbing chickenshit on it twice a day i hear it works wonders

College kids will fuck up your house but you can charge way more and keep their damage deposits. Pain in the ass if you owner occupy and aren't trying to party but you can tell them to shut the fuck up and threaten to evict them in the middle of the school year and they'll probably move the party somewhere else.

Rent to Asian engineering students if you can.

Source: former college kid and current landlord.

I spent 20 grand on a down payment for a house in early 2017, before I came here from pol. Sigh.

Stupid plan considering it's SPECULATION not investing you fucking dimwit. You treat this like investment you're bound to lose money.

Attached: 25497480_1503890479646786_1098490159_n.jpg (600x899, 42K)

good plan, be very very sure of getting the right renters, keep your nose to the grindstone, and stay liquid enough to manage cash flow problems.

Renting to college kids?

LOL.

Good luck with that. Be prepared for non-payment, people disapearing in the middle of the night at the end of the semester, constant damage, and your shit getting stolen and broken constantly.

Talk to any landlord who rents in a college town , the only thing worse is section 8.

O B E S E

Attached: 1518668940553.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

We had a four room house in college all we did was pee in the backyard otherwise all maintenance was purely wear and tear.

Try to rent to asian autists. They will not cause trouble. Don't ever rent to blacks. Whites may be worth the risk if they look like an autist with no friends. Do NOT rent if they look like a Chad or Stacy.

Attached: 1517023111838.jpg (600x399, 23K)

Just don't tell the tenants you're the owner.

Pretend you're just another poorfag student paying rent.

I'd rather some autist who shoots up some Stacies nowhere near my property than a bunch of niggers ripping apart my walls looking for copper.

Except for the housing bouble lol.