Can anyone help?

So I was asked to figure out a problem and I think I have the solution but since its not in my field of study I was hoping that I could find some anons I could run it by.

Problem I'm shipping black out material to America from Australia and it keeps crinkling up in transit making it unable to be used.

I believe its because the Tg of the acrylic emulsion we use as the foam backing is being breached during stages of transit.

Do user think that may be the case?

I believe the emulsion we are using is BLJ-780, Pure acrylic latex, solid: 49-50, similar to Rohm and Haas:ST954. The product is a kind of pure self-cross linking anionic acrylic emulsion and is specially designed for durable crushed foam coatings.

1 AppearanceMilky liquid
2 Viscosity, NDJ-1 viscometer, 3# rotor, 60 r/min

What is the point of a timestamped picture of your face on a board pertaining to science, do you think this will make people more willing to answer your question? Why make an entire thread just for one question, when we have specific threads just for that.

Nice DSLs

I'd like to put my penis inside you, but have no interest answering your question.

do you think because you're a girl people will be more likely to answer your question?

Tits and I'll help. I'm a professor at the top university in my country.

I don't think he has anything to put a penis inside, user...

I did that as well sorry.
just did that because I knew it would garner more attention and hopefully answer my question faster.

sorry :(

You're forgiven. Now go forth, my child.

lel

no but I think more people would look at the thread. cause Veeky Forums is a tad bit thirsty.

oh fuck

a grill just replied to me wtf do i say

God damn the map in your room is infuriating, who the hell makes a map without the cut being on the international date line?
How does it make sense to put the cut going through land?

>skull ring
>moustache
>goth dress
>stabbed mannequinn in the back
Nope

we /soc/ now?

>>stabbed mannequinn in the back
oh shit i just noticed that. she psycho!!

tits OP!!!!

Whore

show those tits or gtfo

Can you post before and after pictures of what's going on? Maybe that will help.

Post pictures of the black out material.

Don't encourage this attention whoring or it'll make this place as bad as r9k

kekd

you look like a grown up version of certain feline deity

Its a trap

Do you want boiled eggs?

Fuck off cunt.

Perhaps you'd get more help in the science related subreddits.

have a good day.

tits or gtfo

You should have never posted a picture of yourself on sci/

Prepare to have your soul torn apart

rip rip

>Like if anyone here care about it.

>Black belt of sucking dick