Moons violently

Soft_member
Soft_member

Moons violently

Attached: photo-2018-02-06-03-50-26.jpg (62 KB, 640x640)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@koozibear/banyan-network-a-huge-addition-to-the-chinese-megatron-blockchain-centered-around-hpb-5cc8ccff189b

Inmate
Inmate

100k BBN here, every 1c increase is 1k. so comfy

TechHater
TechHater

what point u guys dumping?

Nojokur
Nojokur

$1, this is the next DBC, PRL etc

Firespawn
Firespawn

good one. this is one of the strongest teams I've come across in terms of inside connections to china's biggest companies

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Fuck.. I might FOMO into this

TreeEater
TreeEater

Will sell half at 100M MC.
People think this is a pump and dump, but it itsn't even on CMC. There won't be a dump until the real pump begins.

Firespawn
Firespawn

dump next week on reddit fags. Gonna be good

idontknow
idontknow

get in the HPB and Loopring telegrams, they are all talking about it.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Fuck yessss got in earlier today. 62k Banyan ranger

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

buy this now and get burnt biz. your warning.
Not saying anything about the project. I looked into it and its potentially legit, but even so im skeptic at this point.

That said, its jsut stupid procedure to buy a coin that pumped a lot. I looked last night, and it was +44%. hindsight it was a good buy still, but there is absolutely no way to determine that. for every one coin that continues to moon, 100 get dumped or bleed and leave bag holders.

If this coin is legit and has potential, it will definitely have a pull back and moon a lot more in the future. nothing goes on megaruns withotu corrections.

RumChicken
RumChicken

people like you are the reason I have missed every single moon mission, on what basis can you call this a scam, the team is there, the partners are there, if they weren't legit it would be shutdown by now and telegram admins from the corresponding Loopring and HPB groups wouldn't be talking about it

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

is the pump over?

That dip is massive. Might be a good entry

Supergrass
Supergrass

its pumping with no coverage, one guy put a signal in his private group. That's it. more people are gonna be shilling this soon

cum2soon
cum2soon

we're recovering now it seems

TreeEater
TreeEater

two 100 eth walls got eaten today, it will surely moon in the next couple of days. especially if/when it lists on a DEX so people dont have to use Bibox

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

meh bought ELEC instead and it's fared better

Skullbone
Skullbone

wtf is this shitcoin

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

fak u fagit

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

delet this

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Why?

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

where to buy?
i dont see a cmc listing

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Bibox

idontknow
idontknow

Fuck I’m about to fomo hard. What’s is the circulating supply here? What would the market cap be?

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

280K BBN here. This was the easiest choice I have ever made. I tried to tell you at 4 cents biz.

Attached: Kelvin-Long.jpg (48 KB, 300x300)

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Supply: 120 mil
MCap: 12 mil

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Honestly, I am not going to dump. Might take some profits here and there, but I won't sell more than 50% for a few years. This coin is very survivable when it comes to regulations. AI and data will be a growing trend for favorable coins to hold this year. If BTC goes to 50K someday, I guarantee the coin that was cofounded by the former CEO and founder of Union Pay Smart will be trading at more than the $10 million market cap it has risen to at the moment.

Easy bet. DYOR.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Former Vice President of Alibaba that wrote two best sellers on Big data in China is an advisory.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

Bro, there are zero youtube videos on this. You are about to miss the ride, look at the market cap, it is cheap af. All of those other coins you are talking about start their market cap above 60 million during the middle of a bear market.

SniperGod
SniperGod

Cheap af guys, Mcap only around 14 Million USD get in while still cheap

eGremlin
eGremlin

yuck at advisors. loopring? lmao. also wtf is that logo?

Nojokur
Nojokur

Banyan tree as a QR code. I like it.

Snarelure
Snarelure

1000 hours in paint

Attached: 10000.jpg (115 KB, 640x640)

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Would it be stupid to fomo right now?

Techpill
Techpill

up 68 percent...

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

guys this software looks terrible...

and do they have beef with mcarthy, crisanti etc or what

Attached: banyan.gif (6 KB, 369x421)

Supergrass
Supergrass

It was 40% when i looked thismorning, and 50% when i looked an hour ago. now 68%.

with 12 mil marketcap it can literally 20x and still be around rank 200

idontknow
idontknow

like coins based on UI
don't want money because software isn't visually pleasing

lmao. amazing.

Methshot
Methshot

LOL all of these comments are from a pump and dump discord group (perhaps even you too). Why the fuck would buy a shitcoin in a bear market? The days of "moon missions" are over. Hold BTC or ETH until we enter a bullmarket again... that won't happen until we reach 20k again

Methnerd
Methnerd

Where can I buy?

TreeEater
TreeEater

no fucking stop loss on bibox ....reeeeeeeeee

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

You do realize that software is dated to 1995 right? lul

WebTool
WebTool

medium.com/@koozibear/banyan-network-a-huge-addition-to-the-chinese-megatron-blockchain-centered-around-hpb-5cc8ccff189b

takes2long
takes2long

let me spoonfeed you, the high promise/undervalued projects rocket in a bull market and stay stable like a coiled spring in the bear markets, you honestly think anyone is selling this at 10mill cap you are dillusional.

Emberfire
Emberfire

exactly what I was thinking. im fomoing in and just going to hold. even if it crashes back down like 30% or so it will surely go back up

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

bunch oh discord fags,.... talkin back and forth. I've seen the script a mirrion times

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

sad.

Snarelure
Snarelure

where to buy people?

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

just bought 10,000 on bibox with no issues

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

already up 10% do i sell biz help.

Methnerd
Methnerd

Alright you Pajeets i'm in. I swear to god this shit is going to crash now that I bought

RavySnake
RavySnake

This is the first project I've been in before getting shilled on reddit or even being on coinmarketcap. Feels good man.

TechHater
TechHater

$500 confirmed

Illusionz
Illusionz

lol sell you bags now fag. g watch some 9/11 conspiracy videos

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

whats a good buy in point lads?

takes2long
takes2long

Got in at 4 cents Thanks user

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

I have extremely good luck, which is why I just know this one will backfire. I got into these extremely early (most before they were on coinmarketcap)
bnty
kcs
icx
ans
dna
dbc
ela
ont
omg
tky

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Wtf! I thought was a pajeet shit coin

StonedTime
StonedTime

so you're saying its a no go?

JunkTop
JunkTop

fuck it yolo

SniperGod
SniperGod

hooly fuck are u rich

girlDog
girlDog

Man. Just lookig at pic makes me feel good.
Such a nice nostalgia

Illusionz
Illusionz

This shits up 80% now. 20% from when I bought it.
Do you think it will dump?

eGremlin
eGremlin

of course no, it's new bitcoin, 20k usd eoy

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit