Welcome to Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums is for the discussion of literature, specifically books (fiction & non-fiction), short stories, poetry, creative writing, etc. If you want to discuss history, religion, or the humanities, go to Veeky Forums. If you want to discuss politics, go to /pol/. Philosophical discussion can go on either Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums, but ideally those discussions of philosophy that take place on Veeky Forums should be based around specific philosophical works to which posters can refer.

Check the wiki, the catalog, and the archive before asking for advice or recommendations, and please refrain from starting new threads for questions that can be answered by a search engine.

Veeky Forums is a slow board! Please take the time to read what others have written, and try to make thoughtful, well-written posts of your own. Bump replies are not necessary.

Looking for books online? Check here:
Guide to #bookz
ak3d.net/help.htm
Bookzz
bookzz.org/
Recommended Literature
4chanlit.wikia.com/wiki/Recommended_Reading

> If you want to discuss history, religion, or the humanities, go to Veeky Forums. If you want to discuss politics, go to /pol/.

Don't forget.

i think you're lost, little thread. head up and to the left

D:

Unless the two overlap, such as with historical biographies or works of political philosophy.

:D

THE MOD CONSUMES CUM

What the fuck is happening?!?!

[:

what is this?
anyway, where can I download good epub, mobi files?

they should put the last bit first

Nope.

lil niqqa you lost

Someone droppen the sticka again

wait what

this is a neat trick, anone!

>If you want to discuss history, religion, or the humanities, go to Veeky Forums. If you want to discuss politics, go to /pol/.
I do what I want

Boring and repetitous; the first one was too long; the second one is clearly stolen from a case study of alienism. Doestoevski/10

Nice meta thread

>> If you want to discuss history, religion, or the humanities, go to Veeky Forums. If you want to discuss politics, go to /pol/.
>Don't forget.
user, that means all Nietzsche, all the time; we have to forget if we're to feel unhistorically and escape the suffering and boredom of life. Stop making yourself unhappy.

while I get my chance,
Please read books from Ryu murakami and not that other hack with the same last name

Mod is s big Faggot that offered to let me fuck his ass and I DODNT REFUSE