It's happening.

> Tomás Pichote vuelve a hacerlo.

if you say so, pal

>Default-windows-7-grade font
>Cover image looks like a stock photo altered by a 9th grader in photoshop
>Trademarked corporate logos in the picture
>Embarassingly similar to the Bleeding Edge cover, only shittier
please.

is this a thing where your pretending you don't understand that it wasn't actually trying is your way of not actually trying?

Even if this is real nothing since Mason And Dixon has been good anyway

I prefer this one.

see, but I can tell just by looking at that image that it did take some effort. and if it was supposed to be immediately clear that this is a joke, then why make this thread? less than pointless. is exemplary, OP's is a bust.

obvious b8

both are obvious...

but the first isn't obviously deliberate in its obviousness

What's your favorite parts, Veeky Forums?

That equally fake crash course thing was better because everyone already knows that the insurance adjuster thing became Vineland.

itt: people who don't know about Pandemonium of The Sun

Ye

The part where all dialogue consists of "ching chong nip nong" for three pages.

Can someone post that Pynchon copy pasta about his goofiness to get by blood flowing?

Also this better be great. There's no way he has another one in him after this.

It's not real.

I missed this meme, my bad.

Pynchons my fav writer for sure because my fav thing in books is goofs, gags, jokes and rambunctious behavior, and his books are full to the brim of it. Every novel is like one of those novelty snake cans, you open the book & POP you get a face fulla snakes and you fall back cackling. The mad mind, the crack genius, to do it! and then you think hmmm whats he gonna do next, this trickster, and you pick the book back up and BZZZZZZZZZZ you get a shock and Hahahahahah you've been pranked again by the old pynchmeister, that card. "Did that Pynch?" he says, laughing yukyukyukyuk. Watch him as he shoves a pair of plastic buck teeth right up into his mouth and displays em for you- left, right, center- "you like dese? Do i look handsome???" Pulls out a mirror. "Ah!" Hand to naughty mouth. And you're on your ass again laughing as he snaps his suspenders, exits stage right, and appears again hauling a huge golden gong.

How I wish this was real.