Armchair Psychologists Assemble

My ex was incredibly promiscuous and consistently unfaithful in every relationship she has had. She expressed to me multiple times that she didn't feel bad about cheating, and that she did not have feelings like a normal person in general.

Her dad left her mom when she was like 7 for a younger, hotter woman; he had a stroke a year later and has been an alcoholic ever since. Her mom is currently in remission from breast cancer, which she was diagnosed with when my ex was like 9 years old. When the mom was diagnosed she told my ex 'I have cancer and am going to die'. All her relatives aside from her parents are dead from various cancers and heart disease.

I read a paper once that linked adulthood promiscuity and general cuntiness like my ex displayed to some kind of mental health diagnosis. Anyone know what it would be called?

Forgot to add the phrase "based in childhood trauma" to the end of that second-to-last sentence.

It's called "move on your faggot".

Are you going to help her or something? I highly doubt it, you just want a name for her personality to disregard her behavior as "mental illness".

The facts are:
1. A woman cheated on you
2. She told you you're not the first (although she could be lying to make you feel better)
3. She told you she doesn't care about your feelings anymore (probably to force you to uncling)
4. You lie to yourself in an attempt to protect your ego, trying to convince yourself she's mentally ill and not just a normal woman that just cheated on you and dumped you because you're not good enough.
5. You continue to spend an unhealthy amount of time online looking for papers to confirm your bias and fish for supportive comments.

No, it's just you.

+1 :)

+1

You already have a shitty tone when describing her, sounds like you really need to move the fuck on.

What are you even trying to achieve dude. A cunt is crazy. What's new?

you're a little ant in the scope of things

I've been over that bitch for a year since I dumped her ass. It just crossed my mind while I was in the shower this morning, so I made a quick post about it to satiate my curiosity.

I knew i shouldn't have brought up something involving females on here. Salty assholes

yeah, you sound butthurt you stupid pansy
that amazing blunder of a thread you made isn't a "quick thought", it's you being a stupid clingy faggot

she fucked you right up. deal with it and move on.

I dont know why everyone is shitting on you but a bitch like has severe issues. Cunts gonna cunt man

So what does it say about a girl if she puts her nudes on her tumblr, stalks you, breaks up with her boyfriend for you fucks you and gets a new boyfriend while simultaneously going out with a fuckload of boys?

She's also under 18.

Hi OP. I'd like to offer a reply. Just give me a second.

Hey dude. You're a faggot. If you can't offer an answer then don't even try.

You all also seem like complete tards with the inability to read and gather context clues.

Ok OP back to your questions.

>health diagnosis
Well they say people that can't recognize the social norms we have are Psychopaths. Like someone who will mutilate an animal and feel nothing or maybe even joy would be considered to be a psychopath. One could say that this chick displayed psychopathic traits.

Then there's "just being human". Monogomy
isn't really natural. I believe if you do some research into it you'll see that it's been more of man made social thing to help aid in our survival. You have to remember that way back in our human history we had a hierarchy of mating just like modern apes and wolves to today.

Then there's the family. Think of this. When growing up as a child, what do you really have to look as examples for acceptable mates? Well, it's your parents. She could have been smart enough at 7 to observe her parents behavior and see it as acceptable thus this is how she acted.

And there's MORE shit that dictates her behavior. What that is I can only theorize about. But everything in your life shapes how you act.

That's why we have labels for things like "daddy issues". Because when someone says "Daddy issues" one can clearly make an assumption of the life someone is had and assumptions of their personality.

You can expand on that even further to other stereotypes. Like asians being good at math because of "Tiger Moms" or blacks acting like niggers just cus they don't have fathers to teach them how to act like men.

Hope some of this helped.

OP here. 5 star post, you explained a lot. She actually had a really deep fascination with psychopaths, some things are really clicking now.

As for most of the other responders, bitter virgins gonna bitter virgin.

Nymphomania?
Some personality disorders are suppose to have that as a symptom in women.

take your idiotic armchair psychology pseudoscience out of here

only someone idiotic enough to fall for a slut would now fall for that load of bullshit. you're beyond fucking saving

Have fun on your quest for a pure woman, I'm sure you'll do just fine

my gf is pure enough, thank you
if only she was into math or physics instead of engineering though...

She needs constant attention and has histrionic personality disorder

Thank you. Unlike most people I actually try to add to threads.

And unlike people like this I don't have anger issues or issues that allow me to get off by shit posting.

guhh fuck, i'll take the b8.

in part, large part probably, it's due to a lack of control, in things, which she finds out eventually that she can vampiristically "show that trauma/lack of control" who is boss by using her cunt as a vice grip in a psychological pincushion or literal fetish, she feels like she's feeling better when she does. this is in a way gender linked because of how women value themselves and socialize, couldn't get a pony because mommy had cancer, now i have tits and feel confident, gonna free that nip. plus no real father figure, just some little escapist boy.

and this sets a precedent, that all men just want to nut and bounce, anything else is alien to her.

of course, if he was a guy who paid alimony, was denied visitation, worked for months at a time overseas, it's another story, but possibly similar, she would see men as weak, and use her cunt as a vice grip to assert dominance rather than control, similar, but pathologically diffuse, she would probably have a "cuckold" or humiliation fantasy, on the flip side, she may just have depression, pretty "normal" but averse to inter-female bonding, and in her view of men as inadequate rather than merely scum, she'll have a lez before grad phase at some point, whether she acts on it or not, and probably a tom-boy, lot of male friends, poor male partner choices, likely chases the faux alpha, the uhhh beta in a leather jacket who thinks slapping women is cool. likely confusing him for an alpha in a christmas sweater.

for men it's just called the realities of life.

>posts senseless pseudoscience armchair psychology rant
>I don't have anger issues or issues that allow me to get off by shit posting.
wew

There's something wrong going on in your brain when you feel the need to shit post.

Idk if you necessarily "get off" on it but it does SOMETHING for you or else you wouldn't waste the time. That's just logic, not pseudoscience.

>shitpost
>say others are mentally ill because they shitpost
wew lad

Different guy here - you clearly have issues, brah. The fact is, you DID come on here to shitpost, and if I could throw some "bullshit pseudoscience" your way, I'd say it's because your extremely angry and insecure. Something about OP's post struck a nerve with you. You've probably been scorned by women yourself - you have either no live life or a very unsatisfying one, even if you can't admit it to yourself. No secure, happy person in a good relationship would feel the need to respond in this thread the way you have.

Am I close? You can talk to me - I'm here to help.

>called out for bullshit pseudoscience
>responds with more bullshit pseudoscience, pretends to be a shrink
pretend to be something cool next time, maybe a math phd like people do here

I think it's retarded of you to accuse me of coming into this thread to shitpost, considering the thread is blatantly offtopic, some faggot whining about his ex and asking for anons to play shrinks.

people don't like psychology on Veeky Forums at all, much less idiots pretending to be scientists on Veeky Forums. why would you think we would like idiots pretending to be psychologists?

also you're a faggot, the way you post is fucking disgusting, this isn't reddit

Nobody was "whining"

user setup a scenario with the back story of his EX and asked as to how or why someone could operate in such a manner.

Why are you so angry?

yeah, I guess bitching about his ex isn't whining because he hid it in a "hurr let's play psychologists" game, huh?

you're fucking retarded

IF you honestly think thats "bitching" and you're literally not trolling then I have to assume you're too ignorant to continue this conversation in an educational manner.

Do you realize that there was a question at the end of OP's post and that everything OP said before the question was vital contextual information that would allow someone to narrow down an answer?

Because if OP just said the last line about reading something about his ex WITHOUT the details of his previous lines of text, then he would have been given a less tailored and detailed answer to his questions.

Honestly, are you really that stupid that you can't understand that?????

I said it before and I said it again: you type like a retarded reddit faggot. Cut the shit, calling people "ignorant" and using tons of ???????? like a 12 year old makes you look absolutely fucking retarded.

And again, let me repeat the main point: people don't like psychology on Veeky Forums at all, much less idiots pretending to be scientists on Veeky Forums. Why would you think we would like idiots pretending to be psychologists? Play somewhere else, tumblr might fit you better.

I don't use reddit so I don't know how a "reddit faggot" types.

Also, there's more than one poster you're speaking with in here and thats who you called a reddit faggot.

Would you rather I just call you stupid instead of ignorant? Because you're acting pretty stupid right now. And mad.

Look, if you're still going to troll or act retarded, that's fine.
- Swear
- Ad hominem; Call people names
- Don't provide counter-arguments
- Reject realism and the scientific consensus
That's ok.
Just don't loop.
Looping is cancer.

Personal incredulity and the argument from ignorance are fallacies. You're ignorant.
You imply you have no knowledge of the other kinds, therefore they don't exist.
That is wrong irrational.
:D

You do realize that since you've been bated from your normal shit posts of "wew" to actually taking the time to write shit out, it means that I've won the troll battle you started in the first place, right?

>checkmate

You are out of the game, that's what you wanted.
I'll spend some of my energy to tell you a few things.
First, you are one adorable monkey to my eyes, a really stupid one, since what you just said is wrong, since you can talk about math using words, one plus one is two, and you can understand nature without understanding math, you drop an apple, it falls and so on :)
a small tiny lecture to you, understand it.

And since you are not in, you don't want to know how to.. for example know how to calculate how to get your dream job? Like I have.. or.. How to be the perfect father?
Those are all states of everything in existence, plausible ones.

And yes, I am aware this is waste of time, like trying to teach algebra to a dog, but to others here who don't get this, be humble, don't attack me, but the theories, we will never be finished, but we can use these for literally anything..

be smart, for once in your life at least.

I stopped reading at "this is what you wanted"

Yes your posts ARE what you wanted. Since you failed at your pathetic attempt to shit post like the troll you are I figured I'd give you a taste of your own medicine.

I'm glad you realize that you've been bested.

Well, you'd probably make a good Pragmatist. Leaving ethos and pathos out as emotional and instinctual "convincing" of the consistency of any narrative through rhetoric, you are left with logos, but that gets to be tricky as well if you are not careful.
But, regardless of any narratives consistency, it has to reflect the world at least for the intent of the narrative.
Maths are fun, and surely can be "useful to be believed" but one of its strongest points is this:

All we ever have is a story, and the story is never the world, but the way we approach it is by making the pathways (narratives) in our brain first (connecting diverse narratives as consistently as possible if you are a mathematician, and by your feels if you are everyone else), then we check them against the other pathways (narratives) for consistency. But ultimately for them to be useful we have to see if they reflect the world, which assumes the narrative comes first. In reality, it is a recursion, and our givens are just recursions in equilibrium, not some magical platonic forms. The fault is that we only know our narratives and we always mistake them for the world.
The world is not the picture in our heads. It is out of conveneience that we think so.

So, I feel your frustration. Cutting out the informal first is noble, but necessary. Finding consistency in narratives not readily accessible to your senses, however, is where the effort pays off.

That takes sobriety, and it is no fun to be around a bunch of drunks.

I'm just going to reply to all future posts with "beep boop" to signify that I haven't read your reply.

>beep boop
>stay mad ;)

I have to assume you're too ignorant to continue this conversation in an educational manner. Would you rather I just call you stupid instead of ignorant? Because you're acting pretty stupid right now. And mad.

You do realize that since you've been bated from your normal shit posts to actually taking the time to write shit out, it means that I've won the troll battle you started in the first place, right? Since you failed at your pathetic attempt to shit post like the troll you are I figured I'd give you a taste of your own medicine.

>beep boop

I take it you don't have high reading comprehension?
I can post a test to check your knowledge of scientific principles and you can share the link of your results, timestamped of course.
:D

You have offered zero counter-point, zero counter evidence.
Therefore I see no reason to continue with you if only I have something to intellectually contribute.

Your denialism is fallacious.

>arguing with copypasta
kek

>beep boop

This isn't mathematical or scientific, but in my experience, there is a direct response between being a deceitful person and contracting cancer and other malidys

sadly that's all I've saved, thanks for giving me a new one though:

I have to assume you're too ignorant to continue this conversation in an educational manner. Would you rather I just call you stupid instead of ignorant? Because you're acting pretty stupid right now. And mad.

You do realize that since you've been bated from your normal shit posts to actually taking the time to write shit out, it means that I've won the troll battle you started in the first place, right? Since you failed at your pathetic attempt to shit post like the troll you are I figured I'd give you a taste of your own medicine.

>beep boop

I'm pretty sure OP left a while ago after my 5 star post. Now this thread is just me saying beep boop to some troll who's buttmad.

He's not shitposting, he's dissuading you from shitposting. He's right, you have added nothing to the discussion, and it is a discussion whether you like it or not, now stop shitposting you depressing sub-human.

please stop shitting the board up, replying to blatant pasta and then starting a monologue is dumb

>Veeky Forums
fuck off cuck

>beep boop
Arent you replying to my copy pasta of beep boop? By doing that it's you whos starting a monologue

How can you call it pasta when it quoted the post it was referring to specifically. At worst he was doing some meme, and non-productive meme'ing is also shitposting so my post is still valid.

>Anyone know what it would be called?

Slut

Are you actually going to waste brain cells trying to figure out why a woman you knew was a slut? She is a slut because she is a slut.
My wife likes cats and not dogs because she likes cats and not dogs.