What's some good contemporary Islamic literature?

What's some good contemporary Islamic literature?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/07/14/europe/nice-france-truck/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

idk just read Ibn Khaldun he's like ron paul dude lmao

Chomsky's erotica about him being assfucked by some Palestinians while apologisimg for Israel is meant to be a modern great.

edition.cnn.com/2016/07/14/europe/nice-france-truck/index.html

You're trying to trigger me but I'm cool as a Frenchman's blood drying on a Nice highway.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Let's be clear: Islam is not our adversary. Muslims are peaceful and tolerant people and have nothing to do with terrorism.

Why do Abrahamicfags have no chill?.

I wonder why this doesn't apply to white people, the police, and men.

The Satanic Verses

but they didnt ever du nuffin

True in general

However, Wahabist Muslims are a plague upon humanity and should be eradicated

>Wahabist Muslims are a plague upon humanity
huh? i dot they were the good guys

Yeah China and Japan have no history of violence. Same with Cambodia.

>True in general
No, not really. Islam has always been violent starting with the very first muslim (Muhammad).

Who cares about what Muhammad did? Only Wahabists will try shooting up your gay clubs or ramming trucks into your crowd

>Who cares about what Muhammad did?
Muslims?

Muhammad wasn't the first Muslim, his heirs attributed the religion to him to lend it specious authority.

this

This.

"Wow, the vast majority of Marine Le Pen supporters are really peaceful. You can't just call millions of people violent."

Imagine if nationalists committed terrorism in France with the frequency the Muslims do. Would elites be in damage control mode for them?

this

I realize this thread is cancer and bait but I'm going to answer.

It depends on what you mean by contemporary and literature. Pic related is good fiction, I'd call it contemporary but it wasn't exactly published yesterday. "What Is Islam?" by Shahab Ahmed is really great, an advanced reader's (re)introduction to Islam. Definitely contemporary, and too bad he died so young. A lot of people like Hussein Nasr's non-fiction books. In general they're good. If you want read some pretty fucked up shit or just want some facts Mohamadou Oulad Slahi's "Guantanamo Diary" is for you.

OP here, thanks for the honest recommendation. Are you Muslim yourself? (The pic was bait, but I have no real ill will toward Muslim people.)

No prob OP. Not Muslim, but Islam is very interesting desu.

I believe James Baldwin subscribed to some iteration of Islam

What's the matter? Too many pol threads and you need to feel unique with your own?

Honestly, fuck those goatfucking bastards.

But this is lit and coming here to complain about something irrelevant to the board is faggotry. Fuck off.

Captcha was stop signs.

Nice, France.

This. Sage and report.

Anyone here read Snow? Looks like a nice novel on the clash of Islamism and Westernism.

You're throwing a tantrum like an infant. Next time reply like a civilized adult, please.

I'm not throwing a tantrum, I just want you to fuck off back to your board. Simple request.

There are so many people there mad at the muslims that you'll feel right af home.

But I'm not mad at Muslims.

Relax Ahmed.

It's not unreasonable to want on-topic threads. Sage and report.

I'm not even muslim. I just called them goatfuckers. I just want literature on my fucking board, and doing this snide bullshit where you pretend to not be complaining about islam is not FUCKING LIT

GO BACK TO YOUR FUCKING BOARD GODDAMMIT, STAY THERE UNTIL YOU HAVE READ YOUR FIRST FUCKING BOOK YOU CUNT.

please keep in-grouping and out-grouping on /int/ or /pol/

Reading is for kikes, take the red pill

Mahmood pls

right, women are never violent to their children, their spouses, their subordinates, themselves!!

if everyone were a woman, there wouldn't be any violence!!

all we have to do is kill all men!!