My textbooks are going to cost $1500 this semester

>my textbooks are going to cost $1500 this semester
This shit is ridiculous

>inb4 rent
It's my last year as an undergrad so this is all the advanced stuff that I want to keep as a reference for when I'm working

>It's my last year as an undergrad so this is all the advanced stuff that I want to keep as a reference for when I'm working
That's your own problem then

>mfw education is free in actual first world countries
>mfw americans call portable radio transceivers "walkie-talkies" due to lack of education

>he thinks he needs textbooks

> his only experience with America us through the American movies that dominate his theatre
They call them radios at every place I've ever worked

Only $800 for me this fall (19 credits though).

haha

youre fucking stupid.

> libgen

1500 for real? are the made out of gold?

seriously can't you buy them used?

>not finding them for free online
top cuck
retards are gonna get purged naturally :)

This is me The $800 at my university went to books that aren't available online. It's books that the professor uniquely made for the class and online codes for certain websites ($200 for a MyMathLab code).

Thistbqhfamilam

Pissed that I didn't find it until grad school. Coulda saved me thousands. Plus SEARCHABLE

Related question: when a school has their own "custom edition" of a math textbook, does that mean they just rearranged the problems so you can't just pirate the normal edition?

I overheard someone call sandals "flippy-floppies" when I visited the US. Is this common?

>going to a university where they use unique books instead of the well-known ones
You fucked up

What shit major are you in that your textbooks cost $1200 together? Ebay and amazon can net you several math and physics textbooks for less than $300

libgen.io

You mean thongs?

>he pays for textbooks

Torrent them you stupid fuck.

You mean flip-flops?

Lol, use digital and only buy the most important.

>Americans call films "movies" due to lack of education