Yoooooo step aside mira gonzalez you fecal alcohol syndrome NEET! this here the real voice of our generation...

yoooooo step aside mira gonzalez you fecal alcohol syndrome NEET! this here the real voice of our generation. he don't even need to smoke weed to get woke, he already waken.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mNgqpkZMjiw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I feel bad for this kid. They've molded him into the perfect cuck.

I wish I were black so I could get my dick sucked by this kid

Tell him not swallowing is racism

Who's that?

A 14 year old slam "poet" who wrote a piece on white privilege. I won't link it. Look it up yourself if you want, but I wouldn't recommend it.

latest victim of xenoestrogens

Thanks. Don't feel like looking him up. I'm in a good mood, why ruin it. But I miss the days when edgy teens would just put on some Che Guevara t shirt and that was that.

How is the culture war going to end? It's so fucking tiresome.

Islamic takeover probably

the cheering crowd and clapping is really perturbing and I'm shocked that this little poem is getting such a good reception

what is being said and the reception doesn't gel together in my head its freaking me out

I'd fucking hope so. It's the only way we can put queers and feminists in their place.

TAKBIR!!!!!!!

Too bad Islam too will be distorted by the all-consuming vacuumous vapidity of Faustian civilization, like Christianity before it

I felt sick when I first saw this

How the fuck can anyone justify brainwashing fucking middle school kids with this garbage? They're fucking 12, 13, 14 years old for fuck's sake

Hopefully then women can learn what a real patriarchy looks like.

Someone asked me Islam or feminism the other day

Still neither are my first pick, but Islam of it comes down to it.

>"Dear X"
>Identity politics
>Shitty rhymes
>No metre
>No rhytm

There, I just cracked slam poetry. Any techologically gifted people here who can make a slam-poet algorithm from these parameters? For presentation, all you need is a shrill voice and fake passion.

youtube.com/watch?v=mNgqpkZMjiw

*snaps fingers*

>isn't racist or sexist
>must be brainwashed

I really have no idea what the fuck is wrong with you people, but god damn you are fucked up

>white boy privilege
>(((Mann)))
"Royce’s mother, Sheri Mann Stewart, is a prominent social justice activist and registered Democrat. She has posed publicly with Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and can frequently be seen posting on Twitter using the Black Lives Matter hashtag, attacking the NRA, and promoting her son’s “white boy privilege” performance video."

America is so sick

Yeah, but these people are at least trying to cure it of its sickness

I don't get it. I thought he's just saying being white kicks ass. in an interview he said he wouldn't trade being white for anything "it's awesome"

you'll have to try harder than that boyo

The whole thing is an incredibly backhanded ""apology"" to minorities, but nobody gets it.

oh god i'm listening to it now

oh god

I mean come on, the kid is 14. of course its a little cringy and not terribly sophisticated. but at least his heart is in the right place.

What is it with americans and their cringy white guilt

Um, maybe its because America is an incredibly racist country and their is a whole lot that white people should feel bad about and more importantly try to change? I dunno, just a thought.

That is pathetic.

I don't think he wrote that desu.

And apparently he's an actor? Come on

Look at this disgusting Aryan.

>yea you minorities have it so bad
>but im white and its awesome lol cya

Yea, he's a kid and probably dosent know shit. But the subtext is plain to see. He's "cashing in" on idiots who have all this misplaced self-importance and think the so-called minorities need any kind of looking-after besides being told to get their shit together.

Its an incredibly pointless thing and dosent need anywhere near the hype.

it doesn't seem like its beyond what a 14 year old could write. i dunno what are you implying? there is some weird conspiracy here? slam poetry false flag?

Yeah there's something about it that is suspect now that I read his mother is some kind of activist. I bet $5 she wrote it and he recited it to get more youtube views.

half assed trolling

>need any kind of looking-after besides being told to get their shit together.

is their like a /pol/ invasion going on?

who is trolling? and what world is this where stating that america is a racist country sounds like a troll?

Mann is a proper German name, not Jewish.

>be 132
>get told my post is /pol/
>mfw I'm Black

I guess encouraging self-respect and a productive culture is /pol/ now, even though we all know this PC/white guilt nonsense has done nothing but serve as masturbation fuel for the people involved.

I'm saying it's like that canadian girl who was like 13 and gave a viral speech about how banks are evil. It's clearly something written by the parents who then used the kid to push an agenda, which is pretty fucking immoral (just think how outraged everyone would be if a kid was used by right-wing parents to say something racist or reactionary)

But no you're right, this is too conspiratorial. I must be off my medicine for thinking something so absurd like a mom telling a kid what to do could happen.

So the solution to one social group's persecution is to diminish another social group? Seems like a case of two wrongs make a right.

I'm certainly sympathetic to the plight of people who have experienced racism or other forms of prejudice, but I can't be held accountable for something my ancestors did. I'm not my ancestors, nor do I or will I ever think like they did. Nothing is going to undo the damage that was done, but we can't expect our entire species to go on lamenting and internalizing all this terrible shit until the end of time. And why stop at racism? How about the Holocaust, or any other act of genocide carried out over the course of history? In that case, I don't think there's a single underprivileged class for us to put up on a pedestal after all.

>(just think how outraged everyone would be if a kid was used by right-wing parents to say something racist or reactionary)

the fact that they let kids attend trump rallies tells me their would be no outrage whatsoever.

I can't tell if this kid will be bullied af in high school or if all the girls will love him.

have you ever met a stage mother?

listen, it could be orchestrated, i just don't see why that is more plausible.

because stage mothers are batshit insane and do shit like this to try and get their little angel's career off the ground
this kid has no chance

Allowing a kid to attend a rally is different from putting them on the spotlight and exposing them, particularly when they're too young to consider the possible consequences. I mean, do you think those Prussian Blue girls are happy about their past?

And people who give an audience and a market for such blatant exploitation of the young are almost as bad as the parents, by the way. I have no desire of seeing a young boy or girl validating everything I believe in with a speech written by someone else, not only because it's pathetic and abusive, but also because I like to think that my political views are more complex than what a 14 year old can fit into slam poetry.

there is no parallel between this and prussian blue. one is a couple of girls who were paraded around as nazis, this is a kid who is saying that racism and misogyny exist.

There's no parallel because you chose to ignore it, both are kids put in the frontline to promote a certain social agenda. Thats the bottom line.

They have common ground in the fact that they both think that using and exposing a child is a valid way of communicating political views. I disagree. Simple as that.

>there is no parallel because one extremist view is more acceptable to me than the other

there are no parallels because there is no comparison between advocating for genocide and claiming that we should treat everyone like human beings. calling them both 'social agendas' is just obscurantist bullshit, it doesn't illuminate any connections between the two.

>being anti-racist
>extemist

jesus christ people

>if I keep deliberately missing their point I will surely win

>wanting to mass murder millions of people because of their race
>wanting to end racism
>"Guys, this is just different sides of the same coin!"

lol, okay

You're focused too much on the ideals when the ideals are not whats in question here.

its the idea of kids being used to promote agendas, WHAT they say dosent matter. Does that help you understand?

there is no point user, sorry.

>wishy washy we're all human liberal bullshit
he's advocating white genocide sweetie :)

the idea that this kid is being used by others to channel someone elses voice/words is pure speculation on your part. it certainly sounds like something a 14 year old kid could write. he says he wrote it after taking a class in highschool on race and gender, and I see no reason not to believe him.

and yes, it fucking matters what the content is. i mean little kids run around parroting 'treat others as you would like to be treated' and i've never heard anyone complain about them being used to further the morality agenda. so what the fuck is your complaint?

at least you are honest that you object because you are racist. thanks.

In my opinion whether he wrote it or not dosent matter, I'm just trying to clarify the other anons point which you seemed so keen on dodging.

when did I say I was racist

>You're focused too much on the ideals

You used a loaded example, you dimwit. The fucking Holocaust? That's what comes to mind when you think about teenagers reading shitty poetry in front of their schools? Yeah, that's not a broad, ideologically loaded comparison AT ALL.

Shitty pandering and simply repeating what the likes of Tumblr says. Pretty shit poem too, and I wish I could CHOKE SLAM THIS NERD.

>he says he wrote it after taking a class in highschool on race and gender
Public education was a mistake.

>he says he wrote it after taking a class in highschool on race and gender
do you not see what's wrong with this?

no, i really really don't.

>white genocide

>objecting to genocide is racist
???

I'm not dodging the fucking point you moron. There is no point, as I've repeatedly pointed out.

come on, user. no need to be coy. white genocide is not a thing, its just a term racists used for when a mexican family moves in down the street or their daughter dates a black dude.

>no, i really really don't.
because they're learning pure leftist ideology and are no doubt getting none of the right wing perspective?

>and are no doubt getting none of the right wing perspective?

please do tell me what the 'right wing perspective' on race that you think needs to be taught is

Non-violent long-term demographic shifts are not the same thing as genocide. Back to

genetic and cultural explanations for inequality

So you want scientific racism taught in schools?

So they should teach racist pseudoscience in the interest of fairness? Do they also need to teach them that the earth may be flat and that dinosaur bones may have been buried by the devil to trick us into thinking the earth is more than 6000 years old?

how is it any different to you wanting leftist ideology taught in schools?
ideally we wouldn't teach 14 year olds about race in the first place

It's not science user

please go ahead and disprove that 'racist pseudoscience'

Yeah because genetic and cultural differences are totally a myth, right? It's the American dream where everyone is equal in from the moment they are born and raised until they die.

I love how not being racist is 'leftist ideology'

yes it is?

>dinosaur bones may have been buried by the devil to trick us into thinking the earth is more than 6000 years old
Has anyone ever actually believed this? I heard Bill Hicks make fun of this, but I've never heard anyone actually claim to believe it.

Please disprove that the earth is more than 6000 years old, oh and you can't appeal to any science because the academic and scientific communities are in on the con

what?
I don't see the relevance

Yeah, I guess the pseudoscience of measuring people's skulls as a proxy for intelligence is exactly the same as teaching children to be inclusive and open to new experience.

Yeah, look up the group that built the big Noah's ark museum that just opened. Also used to love in the south and have literally met people who believe this. One of whom was an MD

That's because you are very, very dense.

>Yeah, I guess the pseudoscience of measuring people's skulls as a proxy for intelligence
you should look into modern intelligence testing a bit more

im glad this thread turned into a left vs right shitposting contest

What about it?

you should look into what the people who design and administer these tests make of differences across socio-economic groups.

>hate to spoil your fun, but they don't think its because some 'races' are more intelligent than others.

The ark people don't believe the devil buried dinosaur bones to trick people. The believe the dinosaurs were buried and fossilized during the flood.

the australian dude who is one of their more prominent members absolutely thinks the devil plants 'evidence' to test our faith.

no I think it's more because you made a false equivalence
please post the scientific evidence that suggests that ethnic groups are broadly equal
do you think they don't adjust for SES?
regardless, SES is also an expression of genetics

I searched their website, I can't find anything like that.

>regardless, SES is also an expression of genetics

it really is like talking to a flat-earther.

>>(((Mann)))

you realise the scientific consensus is that intelligence is 50% genetic right?

129 is the /pol/ post dumbass. lrn2rd

hey can someone post some evidence that suggests we're all equal?
thanks in advance