Is there any scientific or prose literature about men at the bottom of the sexual market ?

is there any scientific or prose literature about men at the bottom of the sexual market ?

>inb4 piss off /r9k/

its a very serious and ignored topic

You might have an easier time in life by ditching any conception of the sexual market

My diary desu senpai

read up on Nietzsche's slave morality

i would like to read your diary

how is that related ? i vaguely know what the concept of the slave morality means namely that you turn obedience into a virtue as a slave in order to save the rest of your self-esteem

"My Twisted World" by Elliot Rodgers. (Masterful. A spot-on take on the emergence of sexually frustrated loners in the west, the "nerd" and all of that.)
"The Brief Wonderous Life of Oscar Woe." (Although I haven't read it. Only know it's about a fat puertorican fantasy nerd who wants to write a big epic while also trying desperately to get laid; the book received critical acclaim and I've been meaning to pick it up.)

these seem to be really good examples thanks bud

Kaioken times ten this comment.

How you conceptualize the world shapes a large part of how you respond to it; if you draw strong parallels between the sexual competition of animals, and market goods with a fixed commodity value, and fixate on your apparent position at or near the bottom of this purely theoretical value scale, the tyranny of which you have imposed upon yourself shapes OP's desperate and lonely life into what it is.

Fourier- Hierarchy of Cuckoldry
Vilar- The Manipulated Man

I've never read Houellebecq, but I'm guessing that's what his novels are about.

There isn't anything wrong with an economic model of sexual relationships, the problem is just putting yourself at the bottom. People buy conventionally "dumb shit" all the time because of personal preference and because it advertises itself well.

Sexual selection theory is a pretty well regarded theory...

>Houellebecq confirmed for Pasternak
so the CIA are translating him? that explains a lot. how long til the nobel prize?

Having read Oscar Wao it is not at all what you're looking for

The "problem" isn't the theoretical soundness of the model; but the questionable utility of the entire system.

Constructing these statistical models which you know will display your status near the bottom is a self-indulgent waste of time which depresses your ego and actually reduces your ability to respond to the real life circumstances affecting the two-dimensional statistical model which now occupies your every waking thought.

Basically; economizing the concept of sex selection is not an efficient or productive way of handling this kind of mental data.

In the field of romance heuristic exploration is the only scientific route; applying template responses and concepts fails to account for the wide-ranging variables present in personal sexual preference.

>Basically; economizing the concept of sex selection is not an efficient or productive way of handling this kind of mental data.
Some of Nash's earliest game theory is how to get the girl. His paranoid years you can save for divorcing the girl.
>applying template responses and concepts fails to account for the wide-ranging variables present in personal sexual preference.
this fails as an approach in economics too

I would have ventured such a claim about economics also, but my statement would have been but an educated guess; therein lies the danger of irresponsible speculation.

the standard /r9k/ sexual model is theoretically and practically sound and emerges due to the different sexual natures of men and women. thank to a culture that condones regular casual sex, the top 10% of men are able to monopolize almost all the women and the bottom 90% of men have no chance except with exceptionally undesirable women. this is a fact of the modern world that should just be accepted.

"The Red Queen" maybe?

It's not "Practically sound" for any purpose other than driving the conductor of the survey to despair.

Anything that actively impairs your performance in a field is not a practical application of brain energy by definition.

And you can basically invent all sorts of weird theoretical frameworks that miss out all the nuance and rely solely on a mere handful of contributing factors in any situation that are readily identifiable on a surface glance; these may be beautifully sound on a theoretical level; as intricate as Kantian Ethics, but also like them; a system divorced from reality and modeled upon an incomplete understanding of an irreducibly complex world.

Are you arguing that the top 10% of men live in polygamous relationships or what? The numbers just don't add up, the 10% just can't have nearly all the women to themselves.

I believe that's what they call pump'n dump. One night stands apparently count as "relationship".

and everyone's apparently fucking people once and moving on these days

I actually agree with this.

>It's another r9k hates women and pretends that their perverse ideas about women are correct and widely shared with no actual statistics to back it up

I'd love to see a source for those numbers

have you not?

no because it's not that common

Piss off /r9k/

It is for the top 10% of men.

not everything needs numbers kid

Uhhhh...

>The Elementary Particles
>Whatever
>Temple of the Golden Pavilion

Having trouble thinking of others. The first two deal explicitly with the subject of the sexual marketplace. The last one is just about an ugly guy fuming about the world, but is pretty interesting to read.

I guess you could read Elliot Rodger's diary if you want to laugh at the awkward parts. It's pretty much the long version of an /r9k/ greentext story.

>He has no evidence
You need numbers for this one friendo.

Almost everyone I know, including a fat autistic and hideously ugly cunt has had sex. Your social retardation is the obstacle.

>control f
>ij
>infinite jest
>dfw

No results. I guess you guys didn't really get it.

Notes from the Underground.

The underground man is at the bottom of the social totem pole. He lashes out at the only woman who will give him the time of day, a prostitute, because of his own deeply ingrained sense of self-loathing.

That book is pretty much /r9k/ to a T. Zverkov is the analogue to /r9k/'s perception of Chad.

it is, until the last few chapters where it starts to focus more on the experience of being dominican.