What are some good female postmodern authors

What are some good female postmodern authors

They have to be postmodern because that's all I read

janet memington

Who's the cumbucket?

Pic related, Doris Lessing and Hedwig Gorski (besides Zadie) are all I've read.

Emily Van Der Meme

This
Reverse google search yielded nothing but emo shit
I'm strangely fascinated by her look

Applemilk and some numbers (applemilk69)

Used to speak bad japanese on youtube and ended up literally cam whoring in Japan iirc.

Her hair looks soft and kind of greasy. I bet it had a strong ineffable smell that is a mixture of faint shampoo and her natural oils. I'd very much like to run my hands through it.

In what way is a mixture of shampoo and natural oils "ineffable"

hopeless romantic / virgin detected

Someone's never been in love.

> that weirdly alluring smell/taste in the morning before they brush their teeth some people have
It's something you understand if you experience it.

I know how that smells.
I want to watch her real close

your continued description of this scent is sounding pretty darn 'effable'

I'm talking about something else m8. You one o them salt anosics

thanks

Whatever happened to Oxfordgirl?

she went to oxford

Helen DeWitt

Kathy Acker. She's like Billy Burroughs mixed with Jeanette Winterson with an aftertaste of Jean Genet.

Because if we're you mix shampoo and natural oils in a jar it wouldn't smell the same

so because you cannot recreate a smell it is 'ineffable'? that's not what ineffable means. the smell was easily described. it is very effable. i can give you a representation of what marijuana smells like: skunk, and you'll know what i mean. that is effable. that does not mean i can mix up some skunk juice and recreate marijuana smell.

I jerked off to applemilk once

She had stubbly pits and a flabby ass. I hope she's fucking dead

>i can give you a representation of what marijuana smells like: skunk
You fucking retard.

Atwood's The Blind Assassin is postmodern-ish. Scarlett Thomas is postmodern, but not very good. There are probably a lot of younger scattered random writers who haven't written much yet. Is alt-lit po-mo? Doris Lessing, to an extent? Early postmodern, I guess -- Golden Notebook, and her later works are maybe more actively postmodern, but probably not in the way you'd want.
I really enjoy Maggie Nelson, who is definitely postmodern in spirit, but she hasn't written much non-poetry. Her three 'non-fiction' books are all fantastic. Zadie Smith. i don't know. i wish there were more.

>i can give you a representation of what marijuana smells like: skunk,
Someone is seriously fucking with you on that score kid.