Child prodigy

>child prodigy

>brainlet

>Mad because they're brainlets and not child prodigys

t. Brainlet

This. OP is jelly as fuck. Sage, report, and hide babby troll thread.

name 1 child prodigy that has ever accomplished anything great except for mozart

>accomplished anything great
>mozart
pleb detected

what is this level of autism known as, where someone is so scientism they don't consider mozart as important?

>not recognizing the great genius of Jacob Barnett

classical music is shit tier. deal with it, fedoralord

You can think its shit all day but its still relevant and significant to music, pleb

Edgy

STEM academia is filled with child progidies and literal autism. It's a ship that must never be stepped on.

What is he doing now?

Adding all naturals to get negative fraction

That's right, to music, now fuck off.

More like child """""""prodigies""""""""

There are some prodigies but most are riding their daddy's coat tails

>LOOK MOM! I CAN WRITE RANDOM EQUATIONS ON A WINDOW!

Here is a thought experiment:

Would these child prodigies be where they are right now if they weren't guided and purposely exposed to the material by adult figures? There is a term for would be prodigies that were not born in the environment they needed; we call them late bloomers.

Would Ender be a strategic master if he didn't go to Battle School? No he'd probably be shitposting on /pol/ like his brother.

John von Neumann

Alan Turing
Von Neumann
Galois
Gauss

you just wouldnt think being a child prodigy is their principle characteristic because they accomplished so much as an adult.

Not like he's the greatest mathematician or anything, but Terence Tao has achieved some stuff.

>Would Ender be a strategic master if he didn't go to Battle School? No he'd probably be shitposting on /pol/ like his brother.
I will try to create better version of this comic with Veeky Forums as a medium.

But trying to answer your question: I see it as, there are many different kinds of prodigies and being almost supernaturally intelligent doesn't mean you have also supernatural drive, motivation or emotional stability. Someone might be a genius but he is lazy, borderline, slob who works at the supermarket because he can't actually retain any better job and he just insults any teachers because he can't stand their oversimplification of things.

I see prodigies as having great potential. But this potential has to be developed.

>lists Turing first

CSfag detected

>wasn't a smart child
Why do you hate your parents?