Why is VEN mooning?

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Why is VEN mooning?

Attached: 082DB93A-CEF5-41EC-9F72-4BECACCD7B39.jpg (558 KB, 1242x2115)

Other urls found in this thread:

dnvgl.com/news/dnv-gl-launches-my-story-the-blockchain-based-solution-to-tell-the-product-s-full-story-113549

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

barely any volume in that last candle.
sell cause it will dump soon.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

less than 5%
mooning
Zoom out

idontknow
idontknow

I wouldn't call this mooning but I hope it will since I bought like a retard at $5.90

eGremlin
eGremlin

Bought at 7

FastChef
FastChef

it will moon till 20.march

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Binance is running out of Ven sellers..Ven is flying off the exchange -- check out etherscan.

King_Martha
King_Martha

both of you bought a chinese scam. just think about that.
it tracks wine. fucking wine.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

I bought earlier and got banned from the telegram because I earned a couple of people that wanted to buy at 9 dollars while everybody else was spouting "Anything under 10 dollars is a deal!"
Just wish I listened to my instincts and sold at 9. Confident it'll reach 9 again though.

Playboyize
Playboyize

Sold at 4.40 to get in an ico please don't go over that before the ico ends

Techpill
Techpill

Good thing that's just one of the applications, and what's wrong with tracking wine? Alcohol is a huge industry.

idontknow
idontknow

if something is mooning out of blue it means its a pnd
which is not news for ven

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

pump and dump
a week before staking deadline

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

guess what happens after deadline

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

just sold my stack, thats why

Attached: bogged.png (19 KB, 1608x174)

Methnerd
Methnerd

comfy hodl

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

he sold

Attached: 1520206492883.jpg (62 KB, 500x500)

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

Why is VEN mooning?
Why is op a retard?

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

their ceo is pumping before dumping. usual procedure.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Low-tier FUD, cupcake. You're in every VEN thread saying this. KYS.

MPmaster
MPmaster

exactly. FUDders BTFO.

Nojokur
Nojokur

Fuck I need to make 1000 ven before then.. sold at 4000 then it broke out

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

in an apple stock thread
“They sell phone. Fucking phones”

King_Martha
King_Martha

up less than 5%
'mooning'
Is this what we've come to?

happy_sad
happy_sad

Still, pump like this is pretty unusual for VEN without any news.

Inmate
Inmate

zoom out my dude

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

People have until the 20th to set aside enohhh VEN for X Node status. After the 20th it’s impossible to get that permanent bonus even if you accumulate enough, stuck with regular node.

I’m assuming people were waiting to get it at the lowest possible value but now that BTC’s slightly recovering, at least showing signs on short-term candles, people are starting to FOMO in to secure their stake.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Sounds reasonable. It'd be great if it continues to pump like that till 18-19 if BTC wont plummet again of course.

RumChicken
RumChicken

People are moving their Ven off exchanges to recieve their bonus, volume has been dying lately for that reason

DeathDog
DeathDog

This. I personally support like half the spanish wine industry alone

eGremlin
eGremlin

Mmmmm juicy xnode waaaahhaahaah enjoy fomoing at higher price

takes2long
takes2long

Garbage project. Ever notice the same muppets who used to shill Verge and Tron all shill Vechain now? Their tech is crap and all they really seem to have is marketing. Wouldn't fuck ven with someone else's cock.

Evilember
Evilember

QQ

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

You’re boring. Forget the shilling shit, and the irrational FUD. It’s just a fact that VeChain has the largest partnerships in crypto, PwC and DNV GL are too big to ignore. Partnerships mean clients, which means business demand for this outside of market speculators. Do I think it’s a guaranteed thing? No. But it’s obviously not a bad bet.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

And for the jokers who think wine’s stupid, read this:
dnvgl.com/news/dnv-gl-launches-my-story-the-blockchain-based-solution-to-tell-the-product-s-full-story-113549

On DNV GL’s site, not VeChain’s. You think this won’t make people money?

w8t4u
w8t4u

Pump and dump retard

Snarelure
Snarelure

same
fuck you , Bogd

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

untrue. After march 20th, when there is no incentive to keep the price down, then it will "moon"

hairygrape
hairygrape

Wat?

happy_sad
happy_sad

"partnerships"

show me on PWC's website where it says they're partners. All Chinese coins are built on Tron's model. If PWC isn't promoting the partnership as much as VEN is, then they're aren't partners. It's bullshit marketing hype. I dumped 80% of my VEN after the WTC tweet debacle. Never trust a chink.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit