Was he a pedo

was he a pedo

Other urls found in this thread:

petapixel.com/2014/04/18/look-unknown-controversial-photography-career-lewis-carroll/
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Photographs_of_children_by_Lewis_Carroll
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

everyone was a pedo back then

no

He was either a pedo or the only guy to feel true agape this side of Romeo.

I'm leaning for the former.

>agape
i only know what this means because philip k dick broke it down in one of his novels

Lucky you. I got classical education in highschool, it's not the kind of thing you want to hear when you're 14 and your class is two thirds female. Made the sentimental landscape of the next five years look like Chechnya.

Which novel was it?

It's complicated.

the transmigration of timothy archer, timothy archer being a fictionalization of bishop james albert pike

>Made the sentimental landscape of the next five years look like Chechnya.
kek

I doubt it. He was just autist.

It was old style pedoing, before it got such a bad name

what the hell are you talking about

Agape, or: a love that trascends physical or mental boundaries, something more akin to Plato's reunion of the cleaved soul than to sex or courting; think Platonic love. Originated in Ancient Greece, not sure when.

Now imagine laying this on a classfull of gullible teens.

were you raised in some shithole doomsday prepper community? what kind of teens are dumb enough to let that stop them from fucking like rabbits

Welcome to Italy - but yeah, that didn't really stop us. Just meant we had to get our hands on beer (16 was the drinking age at the time, what awesome glory) or drugs - but you know, it still worked against us. Or me. Dunno about the others, honestly.

IT WAS THE 70'S

True, pedophilia being wrong is relatively new. Girls can be pregnant at around 10 years old, why would you wait another 10+ years? 10 year olds used to be able to rule kingdoms but now we coddle them til them 30.

People who like little girls are just confused individuals who mistake their feelings for being sexual. The people who actually sexual abuse children do it out of opportunity and not attraction.

Nah people can actually be attracted to them, my friend told me.

No he was more like a Cunnyposter, he just appreciated the purity of the female child.

Remember, this was an age where grown men would have a nervous breakdown on their wedding consummation when they saw their wives had hairy pussies

Is there actually anything to this or are you like a midwestern soccer mom where anyone who makes eye contact with a female child is a pedo?

/jp/ here.

Boy, are you wrong.

petapixel.com/2014/04/18/look-unknown-controversial-photography-career-lewis-carroll/

Ah. This has the most explicit ones:
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Photographs_of_children_by_Lewis_Carroll

MODS

I am literally only attracted to 13-15 year old girls, no exceptions ever. This is extreme attraction, and is completely exclusive. I know plenty of people with the same but for girls half this age.

Don't delude yourself user.

Didn't Victorians enjoy pictures like these? They used to put them on Christmas Cards, it wasn't really a sexual thing

yes, Pictures like the nudes are not sexual in nature they are more about innocence and purity. (at face level anyway the Victorians used to marry girls off at very young ages 13 was a common age for a girl to start "hunting a man"

They released that pedophilia was a thing by this time though. The 1870s saw the introduction of the first age of consent laws for girls in the UK. Anything under 12 and you were officially a sick fuck, though the main reason for the law was that they'd stuff brothels full of little virgins because Victorian men were afraid of contracting STDs from grown whores.

Carroll made it a sexual thing though. He had a mother or some other grown woman at hand throughout the long process of taking a photograph because he was afraid he wouldn't be able to control himself like a proper repressed Victorian.

Would it really matter if he was?
As long as you're not attacking children there's nothing wrong with being a pedo.