STORM added to Binance

Soft_member
Soft_member

Pic related: look at their fucking team.

Founder of Bittrex
Founder of Ethereum/Cardano
Founder of Ethereum/Jaxx
Founder of Bancor
Chief Strategist of Ethereum
Brian Kelly from CNBC Fast-Money

Certified 10x - 50x moon mission.

Source: support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001626052

Attached: STORM-LOL.png (471 KB, 1180x824)

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

"team"
posts "advisors"
what's the difference anyway

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

they are advisors not the team nice try though

takes2long
takes2long

They're heavily involved.

Have you EVER seen a team of advisors like that?

This will 10x - 50x easy.

Attached: tell-me.png (91 KB, 500x590)

5mileys
5mileys

Long or short term gains?

Attached: 85C25322-E3C7-4E9F-AD2C-0592DAE36936.jpg (18 KB, 163x138)

likme
likme

Both dude

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

I WANT GAINS NOW

Its dying on Bibance

Booteefool
Booteefool

Just wait

takes2long
takes2long

I was skeptical until I saw their advisors. Should I all in?

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

I think you should all out user. Nice teams don’t mean anything anymore.

Skullbone
Skullbone

Yes

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Fell for the "it's being listed on Binance" meme with APPC. Got some heavy ass bags now. Never again

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Is there actual proof they're involved? What's stopping them from just putting a bunch of names on their website?

Nojokur
Nojokur

nice p&d

this coin solves no problem

w8t4u
w8t4u

There's literally no reason for this coin to exist. They have some app where poor brainlets can perform brain damaging tasks and get rewarded. Might as well pay out the rewards in Dogecoin.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

These are the team members

Attached: MwmduXR.jpg (19 KB, 500x312)

Snarelure
Snarelure

jesus christ do you guys actually give your money to this group of faggots? They look like the losers you see in the back office of a bank like Regions or Sun Trust or some shit

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

scam coin

TechHater
TechHater

LMAO OP INVESTED IN THIS

Firespawn
Firespawn

Gamified microtasks
Guaranteed shitcoin

At launch, Storm Market will remain a centralized platform, but the StormX team is developing blockchain-based smart contracts that will decentralize the process of creating and engaging in tasks in Storm Market, removing inefficiencies, and enabling Storm Makers and Storm Players to engage directly with each other in an open and transparent platform powered by STORM tokens.

StormX is introducing the STORM token as an ERC-20 token that will facilitate transactions within an opt-in, secured, gamified marketplace, that will eventually be run by blockchainbased smart contracts on Ethereum. The STORM token will be implemented to have the option to be used as a Smart Token using the Bancor protocol, however, the Bancor protocol technology will not be enabled at launch. The Smart Token template is an ERC20- compatible token template. More information about Bancor can be found on the Bancor website and the Bancor white paper.

This whitepaper is a joke, vaporception, good luck on your lambos.

Attached: 75455353891.png (71 KB, 648x446)

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

I'm working my own ICO to shill here. Im gonna send emails to as many people in crypto as I can so I can refer to them as "advisers" as I can

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

As long as you get an e-mail that says, "stop e-mailing me." That counts as advice!

God spoke to me once in a dream, now he's an advisor too.

Lamboland here I come!

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

Founder of Bittrex
Shittiest exchange there is
Founder of Ethereum/Cardano
Cuck
Founder of Bancor
Jew
Brian Kelly from CNBC Fast-Money
Doesn't know anything about crypto

Nice try faggot

Attached: 1520726950153.png (3.42 MB, 2560x1388)

Snarelure
Snarelure

This guys right. A lot of people have tried to point this out. As long as you are just trying to flip the coin and not believing in their vision/project youll be fine.

Their original whitepaper had a timeline in it that said they would have a blockchain implementation of decentralized tasks by the end of 2020. Thats over 3 YEARS from now. The landscape will be different.

This was a money grab to fund their business of getting users to watch sponsor videos. They were profit from day 1 but wanted to just squeeze into the ICO scene before it was too late.

TechHater
TechHater

DO I HOLD AND HOPE FOR A BINANCE PUMP OR SELL

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

holy shit biztards bought this shit

Attached: 3b3a47e5-571c-4745-b14a-862750371aa4.jpg (14 KB, 330x339)

Playboyize
Playboyize

DUMPED

Skullbone
Skullbone

As long as you are just trying to flip the coin and not believing in their vision/project youll be fine.
This I respect, but I hope those entering now have a plan about how to exit.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

This. That team is like your worst crypto nightmare.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit