>ugly
>fat
>bad eyesight, bad hearing, bad balance
>dying within 60 years
>never going to contribute to humanity
>wondering if I should kill myself and get it over with
>just kidding about the suicide

No family? How'd that happen?

They're alive but we don't speak anymore.

why

It's nothing bad, it's just that they can't afford a phone and I live far away. Haven't seen or heard them in years, though.

why don't you go see them

I'm sure they'd love to see you again

>get into literature with shaky foundations
>read anyway
>read a lot
>come here
>eventually fall for the "start with the greeks meme"
>fall for the "you have to read ALL of them" meme
>it's true
>cannot stop reading the greeks
>haven't read anything not-greek for almost a year now
>don't know how/when to stop
>would like to read Nietzsche at some point

>15,000 word Master's thesis due in 7 days
>about to get McDonalds and listen to Opie & Anthony for four straight hours

I have a 1500 word presentation on "Why Midnight's Children by Salman Rushdie is a good Booker Prize winner" due tomorrow. I have to use secondary sources and primary stuff from the text. I have to refer to the critical history of the novel and also its impact and importance and the factors around its publication. It's due in less than 24 hours.

What should I do? Anyone got some good ideas for argument? I need to get at least 79 score.

In a couple of years when you are done with the Greeks you can start on the Romans. Give it 30 years before you try Nietzsche.

I feel you

it's not a meme. You have no idea how many people read nietzsche without absorbing even ten percent of the concepts he writes about

But do you have to read the Greeks to comprehend him? I don't think so. Not to mention that by following the annotations any gaps can be filled.
Don't wait 30 years to read Neitzche OP.

Yeah but you really don't need everything that people say you do. Nobody really 'gets' everything that Nietzsche says except for Nietzsche. He didn't write to be understood by most people. If you know Plato and the Bible Nietzsche should be accessible to you. Unless understanding why he calls Kant a chink is important to you.

You sound utterly defeated, like a man without spirit. I believe you should take some simple steps to ameliorate your condition. Found a family, make some friends; educate yourself, read some books and take some notes, check the dictionary. Search for a sense of vocation.

>But do you have to read the Greeks to comprehend him? I don't think so.
>implying Nietzsche was not a massive Greekaboo

Well one day you're gonna die, so you still have 'things to do' before 'due day'

i feel u. i wish i had the balls to kill myself.

>5,000 word essay due tomorrow
>800 words done
>Shitposting here

Wew lad I deserve to die.

>800 word essay due tomorrow
>keep putting it off to shitpost

Just don't do the essay. Easy.

I have been struggling with this exact problem for the past 2 weeks

>be the same person who posted this
>I'm doing it again
>responding to myself instead of going to sleep

we both know you want to be reassured of how youre too smart to write that or whatever, not gonna do it, youre a dumbass pseud for reading shit you cant understand since you cant un understand how writing that essay is more important than furthering your narcissistic pseud ego

>15,000 word Master's thesis due in 7 days
probably bait just like every other post in this thread, but my undergraduate thesis was over 25,000 words... wtf are you studying and how good is your program.

>writing that essay is more important than furthering your narcissistic pseud ego
worst post on Veeky Forums
point and laugh, everybody