Survivor byChuck Palahniuk

Has Veeky Forums read pic related? Thoughts? I just finished and I think it's an interesting story, but a semi-shitty book.

Other urls found in this thread:

chuckpalahniuk.net/features/shorts/guts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Palahniuk

how do you pronounce Palahnuik?

the one time I said it, I pronounced it like Paladin, but before the 'din' bit I made a wretching noise, so I pronounced it like

Pala-n'HURRK

but my lit professor laughed at me so I guess it wasn't right

Pala-nook

Pally-oink

Pala-hoo-ik

Pauly-cuck

Pa-halalala

Pala-hack

Memes aside, it's "Pal-ah-nee-uck."

Chuck Palahniuk

more like cuck fuckingsuckmydick

>Thoughts?
Palahniuk is only accessible by 15 year old boys who have been recently flunked by a "cunt" teacher or rejected by a girl 2-3 points above them on an arbitrary attractiveness scale. Possible exception being invisible monsters, which many tumblrinas would probably like.

I've read Fight Club, Choke, and pic related (in that order) and even though I enjoyed all of them, Survivor was the best out of those three.

This is like saying I've had leukemia, Ebola and dysentery and out of the three dysentery was the best. I mean, yeah, but any sane person would give anything to steer clear of all three

Agreed. I feel Survivor was the only coherent and mature book he wrote.

I always have to laugh when idiots praise Fight Club as an eyeopener for modern men, when it literally is just the author struggling with the fact that he's gay.

NUH UHHH, it's about fiting and bcoming a real man like tyler durden when u a man raised by generation of woman

wow lot of memers in this thread. Book is good, so are other books by him.

chuckpalahniuk.net/features/shorts/guts

its about jacking off.

Literally how it's spelled.

Pal-uh-nuck

"Nuck" like "Canuck"

Also I own and have read almost everything he's written and it's a lot of hit-or-miss but only truly a few just horrible pieces. And when he hits, he hits, man. It's good satire of modern life. Possibly the Chaucer of our time.