Bitcoin

Evilember
Evilember

Bitcoin should be 30% of your portfolio.

Strongly agree
Agree
No opinion
Disagree
Strongly disagree.

Attached: opengraph.png (14 KB, 500x500)

eGremlin
eGremlin

75%.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

I'm not saying it's stupid, but I strongly disagree. If you are new to crypto, yes.

If not. Fuck no.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Strongly agree

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

LIKE 60% ARE YOU DENSE

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Disagree. It should be much more.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

Attached: 8395691A-90B4-4AD9-A9F6-173FB571037E.png (1.1 MB, 750x1334)

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

STRONGLY OPINION DO

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

There is no fucking reason to hold BTC if it's heading to very low digits. Unless you're a retarded cypherpunk masochist who holds just for the sake of it.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Look at all these people, held their altcoins until they bled 50%+, and now trying to bash Bitcoin. Personally I'm 90%+ in Bitcoin since January and flipping ICOs to increase my stash while in and out fast on altcoins.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Why, when I can hold alt that goes sideways in sats anyway and has probability to moon any time.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Fuck your Likert scale. It should be 40 to 50%.

farquit
farquit

Agree, 50% minimum but more if alts are in bear markets

Bidwell
Bidwell

15% swings all the time
direct link to USDT

BTC is the easiest, just set up the stop losses and retarded cheap buys for the inevitable whale dump and go do something else.

Firespawn
Firespawn

i fuckin hope that is real

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

It should be 100% or 0%. Every alt follows Bitcoin now and will only bleed further because the bubble popped. So either stay in or gtfo.

SniperWish
SniperWish

Strongly disagree.

Attached: XRP-Will-Save-You.jpg (309 KB, 1437x908)

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

like 30% during alt season, otherwise 100%

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Disagree cause im a poorfag. Making 3-4x my money or lose 3-4x my money is actually completely irrelevant.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Disagree. You guys only buy bitcoin because its always been "the coin". It probably won't be at some point, and people are going to be saying "how did you not see this was coming?"

It's the grandpa coin. No room for gains b/c of high marketcap, dinosaur tech, no one is seriously working on fixing any of its problems. ETH has more use than it, and BTC is a joke. Soon as it isn't #1 anymore it goes to sub $1000.

Attached: mjrwlzddgj.png (656 KB, 945x705)

5mileys
5mileys

Bitcoin will lead the market up or down. This is a really hard concept for children to understand.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit