Math Genuises HELP!!

Hello Veeky Forums,
A cute girl from my university asked us on a facebook group to solve this useless problem for her little sister in high school, but nobody could solve it for we finished calculus like 4 years ago.This is actually a good chance to talk to her and not look like a weirdo. You should know that many of my real-life friends got girlfriends, but I spent my life browsing /b/, so I hope you would be the cause to marry her and make those faggots jealous because she's an EE and actually the cutest girl in university better than their girlfriends.

>pic is related
>this is a true story, I'm not trying to make you solve my homework

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faà_di_Bruno's_formula
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>you shouldn't use l'hopital's rule or these shits

sin(0) = 0
so tan(sin(0)) = 0
also tan(0) = 0

the numerator is 0-0
The denominator can eat a dick, the whole thing is zero

user she's probably fucking one of your friends every day while you're doing her sister's tedious homework

What a cuck

>What a cuck

This. Why do autists feel like doing girl's homework will get them laid? This is shit is absolutely autistic level. NO ONE IS GOING TO FUCK YOU FOR DOING A MATH PROBEM.

>inb4 you are just salty cuz you can't do it

Yeah I can't do it and I'm not going to bother to. That problem was obviously made to be tedious because I can tell you that that limit will never come up in an actual problem, pure or applied.

It is a limit for limit's sake and you know what? We made computers for that. Go ask a computer that can try a million methods per second so that it tells you how it is done, stop being an autist. 2016 man.

The denominator is also zero you tit

and OP is pathetic

>The denominator can eat a dick, the whole thing is zero

The denominator is also 0 so it's a problem you idiot

First things I thought of:
-Try to write (tanx) as ( tanx=sinx/cosx)
Or/and try to change the x variable

Quite simple, dude

Unwieldy. It won't work until the 7th iteration. There must be a better way, though I'm not seeing it immediately and am getting nerd sniped while late for work.

Answer is 1/5. Tell her that now and start figuring it out later.

Try substitution

if you only cared for the answer
what's the use of you getting to talk to her based on math homework if you can't help her with any?
maybe it's time to man up and try something else

so you have to rationalize it so it isn't in indeterminate form

> he still thinks he will get a qt by doing her homework for her
> meanwhile she is sucking black cock

give him the step-by-step solution you nerd

bump

alright fags, how about this

0/a = 0 for -inf

>0/0 =0

You know what we don't just come up with indeterminate expressions right? The reason they are called that is because we can find examples of things that evaluate 0/0 but approach different values.

If that is the case when how could even say that 0/0 = x when actually there are many different possibilities.

1/inf = 0 is the same type of expression, a formally undefined one but that has meaning because even though infinity is not a number, the equality will always hold no matter want.

user, are you underage?
it doesn't even seem like you took high school math

>x/x=0 for x=0

ITT: mad as fuck niggas because my number theory is centuries ahead

How did you find out the 7th iteration works? Did you actually differentiate 7 times?

But you forgot one little detail

Dividing by 0 is infinite

And yes, dividing nothing by 0 is also infinite, that's how the universe started

Rewrite every trig expression as it's taylor expansions up to the second or third order and it should do the trick.
[eqn] \sin{x} = x - \frac{x^3}{6} + o(x^5) [/eqn]
There will be a few pitfalls when composing Taylor expansions, so just keep an eye on your o() and remember that [math] x^p + o(x^n) = o(x^n) [/math] if [math] n < p [/math]

>This is actually a good chance to talk to her and not look like a weirdo.
No it's not.

Haven't done trig in forever, but don't you just go into complex usually to solve those heavy ass formula problems?

I threw the numerator and denominator into mathematica and differentiated each in a table from one to ten times.

Grid[Table[{k,D[num,{x,k}],D[den,{x,k}]}, {k,1,10}]]

Something easy and short like that because mathematica's language rules

I bet it's OPs own homework

You haven't see the anime I have seen!!!!

finding the taylor for sintanx will undoubtedly give me cancer

0*37=0 => 0/0=37

It's pretty simply guys

He's trying to make us do his homework guyz. Don't fall for this bullshit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faà_di_Bruno's_formula

Sin(Tan(x)) is
x+(x^3)/6 - (x^5)/40 - (55 x^7)/1008+O[x]^9

Tan(Sin(x)) is
x+(x^3)/6 - (x^5)/40 - (107 x^7)/5040+O[x]^9

Cos(Tan(x)) is

1- (x^2)/2 - (7 x^4)/24 - (97 x^6)/720 - (2063 x^8)/40320+O[x]^9

Cos(Sin(x)) is

1- (x^2)/2 + (5 x^4)/24 - (37 x^6)/720 - (457 x^8)/40320+O[x]^9

The numerator then put together is
2x + (x^3)/3 - (x^5)/20 - (191 x^7)/2520+O[x]^9

The denominator is, with the 2x's worked in,