Tfw feeling absolutely disillusioned after finding out your favorite writer, Nabokov...

>tfw feeling absolutely disillusioned after finding out your favorite writer, Nabokov, -- who really captured the beauty of romantic love between a man and a pre-pubescent and hence innocent, uncorrupted girl -- turns out to rate the """literature""" written by a roastwhore like Austen

Have you ever had a similar experience of losing the respect of an author whom you once revered when they turned out to be SJWs instead of redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2013/11/14/fashion/Author-William-T-Vollmann-Explores-His-Cross-Dressing.html?pagewanted=all
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Once I peed on my dog, I don't know what that says about me so I decided to read philosphy

Don't have such a fragile self-esteem.
I don't read to revere authors. I only do it to steal.

Your Austen comment and your use of the term "Redpill" is repulsive, but Marlon James really fucking hates white people in real life, even though he portrays them sympathetically in his work. I followed him on facebook to find book signings and all I got was another liberal uncle spouting tired lines about "the man". Also, when I found out Vollman was a crossdresser.

nytimes.com/2013/11/14/fashion/Author-William-T-Vollmann-Explores-His-Cross-Dressing.html?pagewanted=all

Austen is pretty good. You are just a pseud.

>feminist nu-male cuck detected

Off topic but "roastwhore" made me think of it. Does roastie mean a vag that looks like a roastbeef sandwich?

All respect lost for Vollman

Vollman is a trap wtf

Exactly. It's a reference to the modern woman who takes upwards of 500 dicks before leaving high school, hence the wearing out of their vaginas.

And then they expect us to respect them? Feminism, not even once

But deep down women are just whores which is why it applies to Austen as well

Or maybe I'm just a guy who read Austen works and saw nothing awful in it, in fact saw a nice reflection of her society and thought that transmitted her ideas in a beautiful, enterteaining way.
Fucking pseuds.

I don't understand this shit. It's like, it's not even funny anymore.

It's sadly the path Western civilization took

You aren't alone in feeling this

He called her 'Great'. Nuff said

Western civilisation is more than just angry retards on the internet. It has to be.

fuck, I hate women now

really makes you think

WHen I found out that Bret Easton Ellis didn't like DFW.

Huge blow

Nice bait

roast beef detected

>Vollman was a crossdresser.

Jesus Christ

image saying this in real life

>anymore
I'd wager that a lot of the prole who participate are just new to the memes, so any humor it might have hasn't worn off on them. Also, kids can enjoy a shocking amount of repetition.

welp time to read vollmann

>It's a reference to the modern woman who takes upwards of 500 dicks before leaving high school

This simply isn't true, in a school of around a 1000 kids who graduate in their last year, around 50 are sluts.

Uni is where the roasties are

wait until you hear Pynchon identifies as a woman

All women are sluts deep down. They all want Chad to rape them

>implying you wouldnt fuck a bunch of teenage sluts in highschool given the chance (kek we know you didnt you fucking virgin)
>implying you're not just baiting

This made me read Vollmann

>tfw you will never be dommed by Jane Austen

>men have been reading austen for centuries
>nu male

anyone got sauce on that??

I lose respect for people who rate Faulkner and Joyce.

>“'Dolores is a relatively young woman trapped in this fat, aging male body,' Mr. Vollmann said. 'I’ve bought her a bunch of clothes, but she’s not grateful. She would like to get rid of me if she could.'”

what did he mean by this

So does this mean that all men are Chad deep down?

I can't believe your post achieved its intended effect

It was so much less subtle than the other red pill frog threads

You're obsessed

Seeing Gibson's Twitter made me lose all respect, but only Neuromancer is any good desu and it didn't ruin that book for me.

Certain 'men' only call women sluts because said sluts arent fucking them in particular. Otherwise he'd be slobbering like the rest of the cavemen.

average number of sexual partners had over a lifetime as measured in like 2012 or something is like 4

Women only go after the top 20% of men.

80% of men = 0 sex partners.

Chad disposes them at will. You do the math.

The average modern woman has at least 200 sex partners before she's 25

I've never met a male virgin irl.

Good one, roastwhore

>I followed him on facebook to find book signings and all I got was another liberal uncle spouting tired lines about "the man"
His facebook page has nothing like that. It doesn't have much of anything actually.

Please stop roleplaying on my favourite picture forum.

suck my dick, asswipe

You've got a lot of growing up to do.

>200
Now that's just stupid.

austen is a good writer though you dumb faggot