Explain

Explain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ws9QxOMfmwI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GIF
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cats don't give a fuck.

The clip interrupts the signal to the mothership, so it goes into hibernation mode until signal is restored.

Cats are fucking retarded.

It made it easier for parent cats to transport their kittens from danger.

If you get attacked by lions, try and grab them by the scruff of the neck.

Kittens are submissive cucks.

No, seriously, is right. It's a reflex.

Same thing that's going on here
youtube.com/watch?v=Ws9QxOMfmwI

Also, it's basically, this

This is so cute.

可愛い猫です!

Its snuffle poof got slabbled.

Tried this on my gf but she just started screaming.

did you puncture her

I punctured her uterus (^:

Word of warning: not all adult cats retain this reflex and it's quite easy to injure the cat. Kitten necks are scruffy and meant for picking a light kitten up; adult necks are not the same

Here you go OP en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GIF

Can a cat overcome this "paralysis" or will it stay like this until it starves to death?

longer than that, the cat is frozen in that position for the remainder of space time. the information is even preserved such that the cat exists in the same state in any following universes

This.
when you pinch its neck, the cat assume a superposition and is neither dead nor alive, but something that merely lay dormant, and in strange aeons, when even death will die, the cat will still be and not be, waiting for someone to remove the pincers.

Did you knew cats can lick their balls ? I'm jealous.

This is an incredibly feature. I wonder how it came to be, evolutionary speaking, like what the first mutations leading to that were about?

It's like an on/off switch for cat parents to handle their children better.

>It's like
it's exactly that

>I wonder how it came to be

offspring that didn't have it died
>evolution is sad as fuck

Yeah I get that, but I mean it has to start with something very minor that slightly lead to the kitten behaving more calmly, and then was reinforced through generations by selection. Does it have to do with bloodstream to the brain or something?