Life is too fucking long. any lit on this subject

life is too fucking long. any lit on this subject

nausea by sartre specifically that part about the cunt from england he used to fuck talking about ourliving herself

outliving*

On the Shortness of Life - Seneca

Actually the period of life in which enjoyment can be had in a meaningful way is very short. A child is little more than an animal, and its experience can be discarded. A teenager lacks sufficient awareness for their experiences to be truly "theirs". That leaves a portion of life from around 18 to 25 where you can reasonably enjoy yourself in a way that is not embarrassing. After 25 enjoying yourself is something foolish and childish to do. From then on life is a gradual decline that you must suffer stoically and without complaint.

the fact that you believe this is very sad. What kind of life did you live that you stopped having fun at 25.

Actually I stopped having fun at the age of 13. I am rather precocious in that sense. Having fun is a pitiful ambition for pitiful individuals. If you are a sensitive and empathetic person you will and should suffer every waking hour of your life, an even in your dreams should your intellect be sufficient to enable you to suffer there too. If I saw you "having fun" I would sneer and roll my eyes in contempt.

Veeky Forums has the most boring bait

>everyone must live my life

>Kanye
>Gettyimages
How did these people succeed in making us do their advertising for FREE
Any books on that?

>posting a picture of someones face is advertising

I wonder how DFW is paying for the marketing on his likeness

I guess it must be your karma.

You're posting content for free on a website that brings income to other people.

You wrote the book.

>posting a picture of someones face is advertising
Kanye being reposted everywhere gives him exposure. We perpetuate his fame willingly and we think it is a cool thing to do. I just wonder how that is accomplished.
I'm just exploring things, no value judgements.

he went platinum in 2005 before social media. guy was famous before our input.

The Immortals, a short story by Borges. I think it's in The Aleph collection.

Oh yeah, good answer user.

on the contrary, Veeky Forums has some of the best bait on this site. or used to.

> A child is little more than an animal, and its experience can be discarded.

Jesus Christ. You fucking philistine.

I wish he'd tell Anny that she looked fat in that dress, the whore!