I work as an editor at a news website...

I work as an editor at a news website. I recently wrote a piece critical of Islam in the wake of recent terror attacks and submitted it to the opinion editor who works in another office.

He said that the piece was "very well-written and well-argued," but the other editors didn't want to publish out of fear of the site being called anti-Islam.

I submitted it to two others places, who rejected it as well. Any ideas for some right-leaning publications to submit it to? Ones who care more about content of the piece than identity or credentials. Email addresses of the editor or submission for would be helpful, too.

Other urls found in this thread:

lacan.com/zizarchives.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I work as an editor
how did you get the job?

Breitbart, probably

Right-leaning publications just care about a different identity

breitbart is retarded, I want it somewhere better
I worked a copywriting job, started a relatively successful blog and agreed to work shitty hours. Being an editor is not a great job by the way

Making your argument more subtle is probably a good idea.

i didn't lay the Islam-bashing on very thick at all

maybe The Telegraph or The Times for fairly reputable right leaning publications

lacan.com/zizarchives.htm

have names of editors? I feel like both of those are too PC to criticize muh religion of peace

Unfortunately no, I'm not really that in the know about journalism. If they are too pc maybe give The Mail on Sunday a shot, Peter Hitchens writes for them

The sun just published an article which stated that muslims can't report on terror attacks, why don't you try them? Maybe the spectator, that's full of cunts.

Well,I have plenty of controversial information that would add some bias to the argument and maybe shake it up a little to create some ambiguity. What I mean is,if you create a sense of neutrality in your argument,people will be more eager to accept your views. It's an element of rethoric.

I'm not a bong, but I will try these. What about The Daily Express? They seem like they are Farage-mode

no you don't

/pol/ >>>>>>>>

>Ones who care more about content of the piece than identity

lel, yeah the right-leaning news sites are all about class, amirite xD

That sentence is independent of the one before it, you fedora-summoning faggot

Wikipedia:
>Sam Harris has written articles forThe Huffington Post,Los Angeles Times,The Washington Post, The New York Times,Newsweek, and the scientific journalNature.

Pick one of these OP

you have to have a big name to to be published at those places m8. Besides HuffPo, you just need to be a faggot for that place

Rebel media

Stop pretending to be retarded in public

You're embarrassing

Taki's

it's 400 words over their limit.

The Daily Caller maybe. Jihad watch will take any shit so long as it attacks muslims

I dunno, mainstream blogs across the board are rubbish

New Criterion

You could give The Spectator a shot

underrated post