Favorite line with the title of the book

>I would endeavor to trace the lines of this image before it be for ever lost, and to record, as far as I may, the warning which seems to me to be uttered by every one of the fast-gaining waves, that beat, like passing bells, against the Stones of Venice.

This is tacky in amost every novel where it happens including the one you mentioned
The only good examples I could think of are from John Hawkes, and I couldn't find any of those

>What did it matter where you lay once you were dead? In a dirty sump or in a marble tower on the top of a high hill? You were dead, you were sleeping the big sleep, you were not bothered by things like that. Oil and water were the same as wind and air to you. You just slept the big sleep, not caring about the nastiness of how you died or where you fell.

Which books, at least?

>the title is the title of the book within the book

>the kid spat and they truly became within the Blood Meridian and they rode on

you forgot the "Ye." at the end.

>This is I, Hamlet the Dane.

Really, Shakespeare?

"Twenty years ago this was the scene of the last war on Earth. This Pacific island is where the future was built. Where the old guard, the fossilized establishment was brought down. Twenty years have been spent building a new Earth. A world of plenty, and peace. But the old guard never went away. The remaining monsters of the 20th century, the death-lovers, the power brokers, the old men who lived on theft and hate, have formed a Cabal, with the intent to break the world apart. With new machinery, unimagined by the outside world, they have incorporated the island into a newly grown chicane of similar islands, the Earth literally forced by machines to throw islands up into an artificial design. The Cabal control their operations from the shielded island in the center of the chicane. Operations for war against a world that's given war up. It's up to the new society of two thousand and thirty two to relearn war. To revive the last of the Adaptive Cruisers. Give it the ability to lend battle vehicles autonomous controls by bonding their systems with the chip-contained minds of dead soldiers; and to send them all into the chicane to fight their way through to Island Zero... and the nightmare, waiting there to be set loose upon the planet. These are Hostile Waters..."

no

>AND THEEENNN..... HE TURNED INTO A BUG! HAHAHAHAHAHA

>He looked at me with his great azure eyes and spoke the words I had feared all along: "You have really became, In Search Of Lost Time - Swann's Way"
Really Marcel?

I know the phrase second skin is used once in second skin, and the word lime recurs in the lime twig. Maybe the beetle leg too?

Does this apply to books like J R where the title is a character's name?

>Now I am become Harry Potter, the Prisoner of Azkaban.

Oedipa settled back, to await the crying of lot 49.

lol nice

All the counsellors hate the waiters,and the lake has alligators And the head coach
wants no sissies,so he reads to us from something called Ulysses.

In the souls of the people, the grapes of wrath are filling and growing heavy, growing heavy for the vintage.

I was on the road again

That's all I do all day. I'd just be the catcher in the rye and all. I know it's crazy, but that's the only thing I'd really like to be.

This works for short stories imo.

>That is how I drew the portrait of the artist as a young man.

JOYCE WTF