twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

STOP
my parents fell for this and it ruined their lives

Elaborate

The Science of the Secret: Prelude to The Great Work

youtu.be/RYoZF_k7ggM

isnt this just dumbed down magik/chaos magic

basically it's luck - the book

Why is Veeky Forums so anti-capitalist yet so anti-marxist.

Seems duplicitous.

We are simply anti-human

heh

it's a zeze you dip

This to be rather honest familial ties

Can we pretend to be emotionless vulcans?

That. might. be. fun.

Well, it pretends that if you stop critical thinking and focus on your happy thoughts, that will work.

A friend gave me this for Christmas a few years ago. It's retarded.

no, really?!

My now ex-boyfriend and his alpha fag hag bought into this shit big time. I hope he's living under a bridge somewhere using the power of attraction to draw clientele for smack handjobs.

Me

who here /EL SECRETO/?

>"I never studied science or physics at school, and yet when I read complex books on quantum physics I understood them perfectly because I wanted to understand them."
- Rhonda Byrnes, The Secret

Zeze is short for Zizek, right?

Is that a real quote?

I have the book and i read it years ago but i don't remember specific quotes. Funny this thread came up because o was clearing out some books the other day and this is currently sitting in the "to be given or thrown away" pile....the universe must be telling me something dun dun dun.

read more

>Is that a real quote?
yes

Both capitalism and marxism are spooks.

Im lovin that tiny penis, OP.

Read more high literature? I assume.

I dont understand how such a uneducated author could make millions off of a book that basically tells its reader the basics of magical thinking. It really must be true that most people are just stupid or really easily fooled by buying into shit you could look up in a wikipedia article. I think this was a best seller or something for a while after it came out.

Being red pilled is a spook.

Dude. Not that I disagree, but stating sentence out of sentence how you "don't understand" an obvious phenomenon that happens countless times in countless ways in our society is ultimately you just telling us you're dumb, and one step away from purchasing a self-help book yourself. Maybe one that will explain it to you. haha