This book is everything and more of what I was told from you guys

Other urls found in this thread:

cosmoetica.com/B1349-JH1.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cosmoetica.com/B1349-JH1.htm

Obviously. The only people who bash it are those who haven't read it, which are 90% of people on Veeky Forums. It's seriously one of the best of all time.

>seriously one of the best of all time.
Obviously you're not sharing a very widely accepted opinion right now.

Ive read half of it three or four times.

No discernible talent.

>It's seriously one of the best of all time.

This is just ridiculous, user. Have you read Pynchon and DeLillo?

I think it's a fine piece of work but it's not in the same league as Gravity's Rainbow and Ulysses, which is the company you often find it in. That's a mistake.

Always thought it was weird how that edition looks like a textbook

>Relax don't do it
>When you want to go to it
>Relax don't do it
>When you want to come
>Relax don't do it
>When you want to come
>When you want to come

Ulysses>>>>ij>GR

Tbh

O U C H
U
C
H

Agreed with every single point.

>Ulysses.
>Even considered as a great piece of literature in the first place.

Wew.

Is the summer of jest still happening?

Wardine say her momma ain't treat her right. Wardine be cry.

That chapter was hilarious.

Yes - its a few weeks into it but you can still catch up. /r/InfiniteSummer my man.

My dear friend, when you reach your early twenties, as I have, you come to realize that life is short. We're allotted limited hours here on this pale blue dot we call Earth, so we best not waste them. That's why when it comes to reading, I read the best and only the best. And the best is David Foster Wallace. I strenuously urge everyone on this board who's reading this to pick up Infinite Jest when you get the chance. Just remember: Wallace said, "Fiction's about what it is to be a fucking human being." He didn't say, "Fiction's about what it is to be a fucking Witch-king of Angmar."

yikes

Who are you? What do you want?

>not in the same league as Gravity's Rainbow and Ulysses, which is the company you often find it in. That's a mistake.

You're 100% right. Infinite Jest is in a much higher league.

>Anything by Pynchon being as good as infinite jest

Memes aside, I've read GR and 49. Should I read against the day or mason and Dixon next?

i liked it

unless you take notes or power-read the thing in a few weeks, you'll have to read it twice to get everything out of it.