>mochizuki
nope.jpg
onetrickpony.png
lol.fag

>poo in the loo
>god of anything on Veeky Forums
top lel

le poo in le loo xD i'm so epic, fucking meme'd OP xD

I just watched his movie. What an asshole. He just threw out formulas without any proof. Just like Veeky Forums.

But would he poo in the loo??

someone redpill me on geniuses like ramanujan

how does it work, did he notice stuff other people wouldn't notice or did he simply have an awesome memory and would remind everything perfectly like that movie ''limitless''?

how does one create shit out of the blue like that without any past training?

I don't believe he really contributed anything especially useful to the scientific community. He mostly just made a bunch of abstract formulas that defy normal reasoning. Like infinite sums and shit.

Veeky Forums here. You meant to say "shitted out formulas". This adds an analogy, and improves the assonance and syllable count.

shut the fuck up you philosopher brainlet

>scientific community

Bunch of fucking brainlets.

This book "Idea Makers: Personal Perspectives on the Lives & Ideas of Some Notable People" discusses him.

It's a combination of talent and obsession.

Ramalamajama has said that he would often see formulae in dreams. He was a skilled manipulator of formulas, but also had some deep intuition and just a little bit of crazy that led him to make logical leaps in his (frequently omitted) derivations. Sometimes justifiably, sometimes not.

His 'past training' was all of the math books from his local libraries that he devoured and extended.

His contributions to number theory are currently leading us to ask some of the deepest questions we have ever been able to answer. Some of his results are cutesy algebra, sure, but some of them, like the stuff with partition functions and (mock) theta functions, are littered with unprecedentedly profound insights.

>He often said, "An equation for me has no meaning unless it represents a thought of God."
Atheists BTFO

>thought of God
how one genius fag describes his inspiration does not BFO atheists senpai

Useless theorems that no one uses.

BRO if you had seen the movie you would know that his work is helping physicists understand how black holes work

geniuses are not dictated by genes. Only a handful out of the entire earths population are able to progress subjects to practical applications.
These handfuls can come from anywhere around the world and whats even unsettling is that some may never get their appreciation due to the remote areas they live in or they get discouraged by the environment.

The guy who makes the mathematics to apply teleportation may come from the poorest areas of china or the most lucrative areas of Detroit.

>geniuses are not dictated by genes
>Only a handful out of the entire earths population are able to progress subjects to practical applications.
These handfuls can come from anywhere around the world and whats even unsettling is that some may never get their appreciation due to the remote areas they live in or they get discouraged by the environment.
Are you legit retarded? Next time try to use some logic.

If he were alive today, he would be the god of Veeky Forums

i saw an indian movie where he said, and i paraphrase, but paraphrase truthfully

scenario: talking in private with a friend

>god is what i tell people who do not understand mathematics

DESIGNATED