Is it good?

Is it good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eyAjXaTEmmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dunno bro, I only read his book about Faustroll

dude looks like a goblin lmao

>the 40 year old goblin

Dunno about Ubu Roi, but Pere Ubu is pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=eyAjXaTEmmM

>not posting the Coil track

Still good taste tho

All of Jarry is pretty "dudewhat" but worth a read

That edition he has though is absolute garbage with all the line written in unreadable script, layered overtop images Jarry made

Absolute bullshit

who is this guy holding the book? looks like a booktube wanker, no?

Clifford Le Sargent

Ubu Roi is a fun, short read and it was pretty influential so you might as well read it instead of watching booktubers.

Looks like a person who has gay sex at night in town then slunks off back home to the old lady in the morning with all his holes filled up.

I think Cliff might have AIDS guys.

>27-28
>still going through your punk/industrial phase
>dressing like a junior high student

kys my man

>Industrial phase.

Kek.

I think he's pretty funny.

He's a fine reviewer and all. He reviews Veeky Forumscore titles, but he's a little too in love with himself for me. It gets distracting, playing with his hair, letting it fall over his face and dangle, duckface poses, accessorize get with a guitar, coffee, or alcohol, and those vids where he is in Paris or Spain. I mean he's worse than a woman...

I think, maybe, I'm jealous.

It's not jealousy to look at someone and think "that guy sucks, I could do it way better"

that's pride.
and also not necessarily wrong.

he's only 26, too.

no way! I don't believe it lol

he said so in one of his recent videos. i think it was the knausgard one.

he looks like the kid of person to lie about that..... like a woman.

You think he's older? He doesn't look that old

29 at least

Stop shilling your own channel.

his channel blows. I'd rather watch meme magic baldo blab about bloodmeme blurting out memes left right and center. at least it's entertaining.

Link to the guy? I remember watching the video and stopping when he threw the novel into a litter bin.

Maybe. The movie is surreal and amazing.

he's a trustfund kid with a film degree who lives in LA, doesn't get much worse than that.

How do you know he's a trustfund kid?

he travels all over all the time and has been doing so since he was young and lives in an expensive ass city despite having no real concrete job to speak of

he seems to finish books in a short amount of time which suggests he has no job.
he studied film and says he's got some project going but it's not there yet so he's probably only going to meeting if he's really doing anything at all.
he lives in what seems like a nice apartment in one of the most expensive cities in the world, and it sounds like it's a pretty busy area too so he probably lives in some expensive apartment downtown.
and the other guy said he travels a lot.

He doesn't

He's a film editor. His mom worked in a post office. I'm afraid that's all we know.