Pls Explain

When I put my dildo in the sink, all of the water changes colour. Its not just the water near the dildo, but the entire body of water changes colour.

Whats going on here?

icky girl chemicals

It means you're mentally handicapped.

but when i take it out, it goes clear again

so it cant be residue

What kind of lights do you have in your dildo cleansing room?

Its not changing the water color at all. You have a dark colored object in a well lit room sitting on a white reflective surface. The sink itself is reflecting some of the color from the dildo,thats why the color is everywhere not just near it. The water is not actually changing color. If you were to do the same experiment but in a dark black sink made of a non reflective material, i'd wager you'd see no color change.

I think that if we're going to analyze this correctly, we're going to need to observe everything about how the dildo is utilized

natural light from a window on the left of the sink

i normally use it to put it up my butt to make sure its clean of poop before i have anal sex

But that's an anal dildo so OP is most likely a guy.

It's okay, everybody, I'm an engineer.

I've got this.

Why do you have a dildo?

Internal reflection of the color of the dildo inside the water.

Also sage

wrong, idiot

its reflecting off the basin, not the water
retard

>light doesn't reflect off water

I believe you are the idiot here, sir.

not at such a steep angle, moron

have you literally never been outside?

That does seem likely.

The white sink is reflecting the purple and the water is allowing the purple to be reflected in all directions. As the purple escapes the water, it is refracted. You might notice a change in color density at different angles.

It wont reflect from within the water and be visible at the same time.

>Light reflects when there's no interface to reflect off of

Found the high schooler. You need a change in the index of refraction to create an interface for light to reflect off of.

Also, to answer OP's question, the color is coming from internal reflections in the sink. Try it with any other brightly colored object, then try putting it in a clear glass filled with water. Theoretically, other objects will make the sink look their color, and the glass will transmit light better than the sink, so the color should be dimmer or nonexistent.

It appears that a chemical or the plastic itself in your dido is water soluble

You should probably get rid of it especially if you use water based lube

>putting butt toy on surface with relatively diffuse reflective characteristics because white

>Underwater, so fucky optics inherent in scene

>Hemispherical light incident on butt toy scattering butt toy light onto said white surface through said water

>Wonders why water looks fucky

What a long strange trip those photons have taken

>photons

>Current year
>Not quantizing light

IT'S LEACHING DILDONIUM INTO YOUR WATER SUPPLY

GET TO A HOSPITAL NOW

I have Costco Kirkland (Kleenex) tissue.
When the box is running low the tissue changes to a orange color. Throwing them in the toilet makes the toilet water look like the same orange. I thought it was just the dye bleeding off, but it really is just the light as the dildo. Fascinating.

>dark colored object
>well lit room
>white reflective surface
why are homos so bad at this

Diffuse reflections from the basin combined with specular reflection of light back into the water will make for an even blueish colour. Blue, having a short wavelength will also cause preferential scattering, like the blue in the sky.

To test, put another deep blue object in the basin. It is possible a bright red object will colour the water less evenly if the material of the basin is important.

Of all the things I have been asked to analyse...