It's nice to be on top

It's nice to be on top.

Physical chemistry is pretty much the master race of science.

How many papers have you published?

>x is applied y

t. Brainlet

Read P. W. Anderson's "More is Different" (1972).

>read this book because you have a wrong opinion
lmao

none.

why?

It's an article, I'm not going to explicate it here. Either read it if you care about truth seeking, or mindlessly throw your "beliefs" around like a moron instead.

What makes P. W. Anderson so special?

I've read lots of literature on what science is, what technology is, what a field is, etc.

The key mistake you are making here is thinking that a comic is trying to be serious and formal about it

Another key mistake, done by the people who write about epistemology, is that they take some fields too seriously. Sociology doesn't deserve any thoughts.

>Theoretical physics doesn't produce testable hypotheses
>Theoretical/formal sciences do experiments.
>How_to_spot_a_brainlet.jpeg

It's like you just want people to know you're a retard.

Because you're not really master race if you're not even a scientist.

>biology is just applied chemistry

Said no chemist ever

That goes double for "psychology is applied biology."

A more accurate quote would be "lol psychology is pseudoscience."

Several.

is not me.

Link faggot

Dude, it's sad.
Don't lie.

Physical chemistry is the worst chemistry there is. It's also the most useless. All the useful shit in physical chemistry is what chemical engineering is for. Organometallics and biochemistry is where all the excitement lies.

I will agree that they come up will perhaps the most important and most relevant breakthroughs in knowledge. but master race? Only if the master race is struggling to feed and house himself while discovering wonders literally no one around them understands.

OP this is a stupid fucking post

Don't embarrass yourself, OP.

Except this whole circle is just the shadow cast by the engineer's that circle

Nobel Laureate in Physics accredited with discovering the symmetry breaking mechanism which induces superconductivity at low temperatures. He's a really smart guy, and a funny little man with big puffy white hair. At least he is now.

I ate cookies next to him once.

Are you not aware that rational drug discovery is actually a thing in the first place?

engineering is based squarely in reality. scientists say "imagine if we built this, it would be really cool". engineers say "we could never build it, it would be too expensive".

disclaimer: i'm not saying engineering is the best, or that its better than science

>linking my name to Veeky Forums

nice try dickhead, you'll just have to trust me

This is the most retarded comic out of all of em

hello r.eddit

>Trust me bro, I'm a scientist!

Yeah, ok buddy.

Cuck'd mathematician detected.

Why are Mathematicians worried about experiments in this depiction? We don't care about the real world. Pure Mathematicians are proud about being disjoint from the anything "real".

Yeah reality sucks. That's why I like Mathematics.

Abstraction ftw

open question to anyone: what makes sociology so "impure" a field?