Hey mathgeniuses, engineer here. I want to make a prank to my math teacher...

Hey mathgeniuses, engineer here. I want to make a prank to my math teacher. I want to ask her something that's seemingly easy but it's actually really complicated.

Other urls found in this thread:

thep.housing.rug.nl/sites/default/files/users/user12/122_Infinite_resistive_lattices.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>engineer

Are we really surprised?

I know mathgeniuses are infinitely superior to us, engineerplebs

Now please give me an idea to do the prank

FUCK TELL ME THE ANSWER

Not even interesting

>14
prove it

>infantile cartoon

The answer is very clearly less than 3. Retard.

it's a sad time when engineers need help being faggots

you could just build a spice simulation

or EEVblog actually built a grid that was big enough to get a reasonably accurate reading from

Can every plane simply closed curve be partitioned into an inside and outside?

post sauce

thep.housing.rug.nl/sites/default/files/users/user12/122_Infinite_resistive_lattices.pdf

Using only chords, divide a circle into equal area pieces with no two pieces congruent.

Ask if every integer greater than two is a sum of two primes.

Every EVEN integer, you mean?

I am far from math genius but you can always say to the teacher "what is half of 12?" she will say 6

but if you write 12 in roman numerals thats x11 , and if you cover the bottom half of x11 you get v11 which is 7 .

Ask your teacher to list the finitely many integral triples [math](a, b, c)[/math] such that [math]a^3 +b^3 =c^3[/math].

>finitely

If you set [math]a = 0[/math] and [math]b = c[/math], there's infinite amount of triplets.

.9999=1
Monty hall problem
Monty Carlo fallacy

Collatz Conjecture

If they teach calc1/2 just ask Integral sqrt(tan(x)) dx

Seems very innocent

Airspeed of an unladen swallow.
The volume of your penis
The volume of her vajayjay
The volume of her vajayjay - the volume of your penis.

Then test the hypothesis.

Tbh if you want to flirt with her, don't be a sperg

>Monty hall problem

is it really that hard? It's pretty intuitive, especially when explained in person.

This is a known problem, the prof will likely just shrug it off

we need something that is seemingly easy, like a question that would appear in high school, but actually have that trick that might evade professional eye.

I think there's a problem in math olympiad in 1980s something that was considered very hard albeit so short.

here it is:

Let aa and bb be positive integers such that (1+ab)|(a2+b2)(1+ab)|(a2+b2) . Show that (a2+b2)/(1+ab)(a2+b2)/(1+ab) must be a perfect square.

It's the question from Problem 6, IMO 1988.

ask her if solving an equation with 2 variables is possible

ayy

kek

Ask if the pythagorean theorem is true if the exponent is 3 or bigger.

i don't get it

too obvious

what is the average distance between two points, randomly placed in a 1 x 1 square? its somthing like 0.52... but it is really fcking difficult. saw it in a yt vid, you can look for it

Ask her how triangles can be real if our number aren't real.