IQ Test

What's the name of this test? I had to solve a hundred of these in order to become able to learn how to drive. It was getting increasingly difficult but in the end I only missed three.

The stupid fucking test because they're really pointless and hipsters pretend they're 3deep5me

black square with black cross, that looks like it satisfies all the patterns to me

white square actually

why?

It's white square with black cross.

It has to be a square because the first row is all rectangles, the second all circles, and the third all squares.

The square must be white because the cross is black. No cell has a two black objects or two white objects. Always one of each.

that's correct, but this one is easy af.
in the test there was some really interesting, I was spending almost a full minute in the last ones

>brainlets on Veeky Forums

I think I may have missed those three because I was in a hurry

d is the only answer that is not a rotation of something already in the picture

correct, I still need the name though

this one is easy too, please disconsider
let me find a really hard one...

Circle with the square? I seem to recall this picture from somewhere.

c is not a rotation of the top left

obviously

I can only find some pretty cheap tests on internet, but there are some really amazing

top right*

There are three hollow squares, two hollow circles, three dots, two diamonds three x-crosses, and three t-crosses. To bring everything up to three instances the last image must contain a diamond in a circle. Bottom row, third option.

I don't know the name of these puzzles.

a?

yes

and some one told me the name: it's raven's progression matrices

Why not b? The rest are variants of the same shapes. Only B is new.

Never mind I see it now sorry for being a brainlet

It's A. Each image has exactly four strokes in it if you count strokes as "breaking" where they intersect. All the images in the sides have as many forward slashes as backslashes. All the images in the corners have three of one type of slash, one of the other.

A is the only image that fits the bill.

b and c are both require reflections as well. Apologies.

Or how about every image of the third row seems to be a similar rotated version of the first row? That's how I see it fits the bill for A.

Here's a solution that doesn't require knowing what choices you have.

5?

They are called Raven's Progressive Matrices. I got a pretty hard one.

Isn't is trivially 5?
>1st row: triangles, 3 dots
>2nd row: squares, 4 dots
>3rd row: pentagons, 5 dots

kys

done, I'm a p-zombie now, what now?

This is what I came up as the answer as well.

However, if it really is the correct answer, then the picture is somewhat misleading. Some dots are inside the shapes while others are outside -- and by our solution there should be no any reason for this. As if this was done to intentionally fool a person.

On the other hand, our solution cannot be incorrect since it is at least as simple as any explanation that is based on the dot placements. And as we know, the simplest feasible solution is always correct one -- You can come up with any kind of complex gibberish from any pattern.

is it bottom middle?

I think it's d aswell but it's because each row has 2 full figures and 2 line figures

The 7th option, the circle with a diamond in it. There are in each row always a large square, circle, and 'X', as well as a black diamond, circle, and vertical cross (+). The shape will therefore contain the two omitted shapes; e.g. the large circle and black diamond

A, as the 3rd figure of each row is a rotation of the 1st. Not quite sure how this is specified in the 2nd?

5, because the 'bold' lines and simple lines are always present in equal number....right?

5. The number of dots in each row corresponds with the number of sides of the base shape

I think it's a red herring, and 5 is the correct answer. Either that or it's a terribly designed problem

Top shape and bottom shape are always opposite colors