Who were the greatest physicists excluding Einstein and Newton?

Who were the greatest physicists excluding Einstein and Newton?

J. Robert Oppenmemer

in order of importance:
me
tay tay
terrence tao
watson n crick
a literal pile of dog shit
feynmann

Based Lambert doesn't get enough cred

>terrence tao
>physicists
Really? Is he also a physicist?

I really think Dirac was another one of those "ahead of their time" physicist and mathematician.

no

Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Bill "Nigh the science" Guy

Is Max Planck applicable?

Actual question. Obviously Planck's work is important to quantum mechanics, but I'm not very learned on the history of his work, and don't know if he's just another meme that took credit for a lot of things.

Other than him, I mean, Maxwell, Marie Curie, Feynman, Dirac, Faraday, and Rutherford seem pretty central to modern day physics.

Feynman

you are all wrong, it is Galileo.

trinidad and tobago

John Bardeen

Lubos Motl

what is the science I need to learn to fuck bitches like that?

she also has excellent feet
I cannot live knowing that I will never suck her toes

von Neumann not really a physicist but he mathematically formalized Quantum Mechanics, which is a big deal. Feynman formalizing the path integral was nice. Ed Witten is an intellectual monster.
Heisenburg from what I've read pretty much almost made an atomic bomb on his own with the help of Bohr which is very impressive ( I have not read much into this so I could be wrong ). This was also under the boot of Hitler who was a genuine retard, he was probably not afforded the same flexibility as the Manhattan Project was.

>planck
>dirac
>maxwell
>takinawa
>feynman
>me

>me

Maybe, i need more proof

>what is the science I need to learn to fuck bitches like that?

Feminist dance science

wait on it im studying math independently to be able to show what i see in my minds eye when im high as balls on acid and shrooms