Tattoo removal

[pic related] getting this tattoo removed tomorrow after having it for almost two years. Tell me Veeky Forums how good is this decision, getting a tattoo on my wrist felt like the most autistic move I ever pulled off and I thought I was cool when I first got it but everyone roasted the shit out of me and it was hard I hated myself.i started wearing band aids over it and felt like a normal person of Society, I feel happy that tomorrow is the day that this shit of a mistake is removed from my life forever.

Kys.

>tattoos
fucking idiot lmao
no, keep it so you're reminded every day of how retarded you are
that's the cringiest shit ever

wear cool math identities on your shirt or something, not on your fucking skin
why do people get tattoos? fucking idiots

this senpai, you can never wash away the cringe.

It's nothing new

It really isn't so bad, could be much worse.

Kek why did you do that OP? It's not like you even got it in a good place that's a woman's tattoo location

This, there are people in the world who've got entire face tattoos,now this, this is a small autistic mistake op has made in his life. We've all gone through something equally cringe worthy. Good job op on making the decision to remove that shit though lmao. Don't make the same mistake again.

Why would anyone do that? Why would anyone have that or E=mc^2 tattooed on them? To attract people with similar interests or to show how smart they are?

Your 1 looks like an I

Im in the same situation right now but worse mine are on my fingers... fucking hate myself...I like really good tattoos on other people I think I just cant commit to them Ill end up changing my mind eventually. Another thing, your thinking that there gonna come off in one session, think again mate. Looking at how dark that is its gonna take about 7-10 sessions to get rid of that bitch. You have to wait 2 months between each session. Yeah I thought it would take 1 or 2 to get mine off but fuck my life im gonna be doing this shit for a whole year or more. But honestly yours isnt bad and can be covered with a long sleeve, one day it will be gone and youll look back about your fuck up but life goes on. Good luck mate

>do a thing
>can't handle consequences
Remove yourself from life you fucking retard. If you are going to change your mind why even do this.

OK bait, I give you a (you) for it.

You couldn't even get a 1 that looked like a fucking 1. That said, the more 'meaningful' a tattoo is, usually the worse it looks in the long run. If you're going to get a tattoo, get something vague that you can make up a different bullshit story about every time you asked; not some stupid inside joke that you won't find funny in 12 months.

I'm thinking of getting a Veeky Forums tattoo. Which meme should I go for?

Please end it.

So what you are saying is that when you make a mistake, you never try to fix it but just let it slide like that?

0.999... = 1

1 + 2 + 3 + ... = -1/12

Tattoos are the end all of anti-social, rebellious behavior. Like brightly colored hair you should steer clear of people who have them. They are the best sign of mental problems.

Ha ha ha that's your typical Veeky Forumsentist right there.
The only reason to make a sci tattoo is if you know fuck all in science, but are needy for attention and want to belong to this cool community of people who actually understand all the cool stuff that you can only consume through pop - and this is the place you escape to, let's not forget! Cause irl you are a friendless beta lord who can't get laid.

And if being a low functioning autist is not enough, our OP is also a pussy who can't stand an ounce of social pressure. All it takes is a couple of jokes before OP starts hating himself for what he initially considered cool.
Tell me, OP, if some slut makes fun of your dick, are you gonna cut it off too?

Well good news is you're not gonna die of brain or testicular cancer.

It's gonna be AIDS or melanoma that gets you.

-1/12

This equation right here.

Troll science. Also dickbut.

I'm thinking of getting 'Reminder' tattooed on my hand so I am more likely to remember things. Is this a good idea?

It was an honest question. Why are my questions always considered baits? Yesterday I asked why Filthy Frank makes the retarded voice, and got over 9000 "nice bait"s until finally someone said it was a character of his.

There is just a small difference between a rebellous tattoo and Euler's identity. I understand colouring one's hair with purple and I understand tattooing A.C.A.B. in one's knuckles or some animal somewhere etc., but I just can't understand these "deep" tattoos.

Because you pose your questions with animu pictures

You may have a point there.