JC Virus - 70%-90% of humans have it

>The John Cunningham virus, known more >commonly as the JC virus, is a very common >virus in the United States. According to the >World Journal of Neurosciences, between 70 >and 90 percent of people in the world have the >virus. The average person carrying the JC >virus will never know and is unlikely to suffer >any side effects as a result of its being in his >or her body.

So my question is, WHY HAVE I NEVER HEARD ABOUT THIS VIRUS WHEN IT HAVE INFECTED 70%-90% of the humans in this world? What if the virus mutates?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JC_virus

healthline.com/health/multiple-sclerosis/jc-virus-risks-for-ms-patients

multiple-sclerosis-research.blogspot.com/2013/01/brain-atrophy-what-to-do-about-it.html

Other urls found in this thread:

pmlconsortium.org/healthcare-professionals/what-is-pml
phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2015/02/01/our-inner-viruses-forty-million-years-in-the-making/
forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/a-step-forwards-to-a-drug-to-getting-rid-of-jc-virus.39173/
speakingbooks.com/impact/overview.html
deusex.wikia.com/wiki/JC_Denton
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transhumanism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuro-linguistic_programming
wondergressive.com/death-solved-by-vestigial-gland/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_matter
cdn.theheartysoul.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/02.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gödel's_ontological_proof
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nero
no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminatus-ordenen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antimatter
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The John Cunningham virus, known more commonly as the JC virus, is a very common virus in the United States. According to the World Journal of Neurosciences, between 70 and 90 percent of people in the world have the virus. The average person carrying the JC virus will never know and is unlikely to suffer any side effects as a result of its being in his >or her body.

Maybe It is the virus that is going to Destroy humanity, the new NOAH? Oh shit

Everyone has herpes too.

What matters is how active it is, and thus the symptoms it creates. In most of all the cases of each no symptoms will ever surface.

>Let it grow...it will become lethal when the time arrives and it's spreaded globally

This virus is different. It is inside your brain, It may kill you in the future, we don't know

>has he been infected yet
>oh yes most certainly!

FOX...DIE!

Checked

>JC Virus - 70%-90% of humans have it
I don't know, but might you have?

>What if the virus mutates?

??? do you think that a virus mutates simultaneously in every single human?

If suddenly a deadly strain emerges, it needs to spread all over again from patient 0.

So the fact that 99.999% of people have means shit if nobody even has any symptoms from it.

But what if this Virus over time, like say 100 years, slowly developed and kills humanity.

It says that this virus can cause PML

>But what if this Virus over time, like say 100 years
in 100 years we'll be able to create a vaccine for any virus within a day

phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2015/02/01/our-inner-viruses-forty-million-years-in-the-making/

5 to 8% of your entire genom is made of viral DNA.

stop worrying about an innocent virus who has never harmed anyone if such nasty bugs as HIV and herpes are around.

It says that this Virus can might be compared to AIDS/HIV

READ

yes, both are viruses. wow, what a comparison!

no, they are not comparable you imbecile.

cartoons and videogames are not scientifically accurate you dumb fag

herpes isn't nasty, and probably half of all adults have herpes simplex virus

Even if this is true, why have i never heard about a Virus that i might have. I have read that it can harm people, and more and more people are PML positive according to

you probably have CMV and EBV too.

Yeah, maybe. But I believe that JC virus is something else. Something more dramatically. I don't know , maybe your right, maybe your wrong. Let the future show the result. I was just telling about a Virus that i found somewhat different, but maybe you have right, It's nothing to worry about.

>herpes isn't nasty

are you retarded?
>chicken-pox
>Shingles
>mononucleosis

are not nasty?

Just me posting a link about this Virus, nothing to worry about :)
forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/a-step-forwards-to-a-drug-to-getting-rid-of-jc-virus.39173/

Or is it? :O

>why have i never heard about a Virus that i might have

nigga you dumb,

like, you really seriously dumb.

you astronomically dumb my nigger,

you are a walking talking ecosystem of microbiota.

There are probably more species of bacteria living on you right now than number of people you have ever talked to.

there are 10 times more bacteria on you than there are human cells in your body.

and there are 100 times more viruses than there are bacteria.

the mere fact that you are dumb, like, really really dumb, does not force us to excuse ourselves for not informing you on how dumb you are.

yes you have that virus, and hundreds upon thousands of others.

as said earlier, over 3% of your entire DNA is of viral origin, and you are stupefied by possibly having a single one.

did I mention that you are dumb?

>simplex
>posts list of non simplex herpesviridae illnesses

herp

EBV is implicated in all kinda shit diseases, including demyelinating ones

are you illiterate?

I name herpes, you reply saying herpes is not nasty. So I name a number of herpes viruses.

Just because you additionally named herpes simplex in your post does not nullify your retarded statement that herpes isn't nasty.

>"humans aren't evil, I bet 90% of countries on earth have whites living in them"
>humans aren't evil? ever heard of jihadis or jews?

>hurr durr I was talking about whites

no you were not

friend, you are absolutely going to die one way, and it won't be pleasant.

BUT THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY TRYING TO MAKE A DRUG THAT CAN GET RID OF THIS ONE FUCING VIRUS THAT EVERYONE HAVE. THEY DON'T CARE THAT MUCH ABOUT HERPES AS THEY DO ABOUT THIS?

OK, I BELIVE IN GOD, JESUS CHRIST AND THATS THE TRUTH, Bye bye

because you and other dumb people will pay $$$ to remove a virus they have always had but never even noticed

>mom phones up grade school
>billy bob has herpes and will be of sick

this is the world you live in

I don't have herpes, but this is not herpes

no, this is Veeky Forums, the illiterate world is everywhere BUT here.

on this board you are either scientifically accurate or you fuck off

kek

But you aren't scientifically accurate. Herpes is the name of the disease caused by the herpes simplex virus. It was named before the virus was known. Later viruses were grouped into families, the Herpesviridae being the one you were trying to say when you used the word herpes.

speakingbooks.com/impact/overview.html

This?

uh, no. like, you are literally talking out of your ass.

Most people don't know if they have herpes simplex virus. HSV-I is usually acquired in childhood, HSV-II in adolescence or early adulthood. In most people is is asymptomatic, or nearly so.

Stay mad, stay wrong.

Herpes is a Virus, Hiv is a virus too, what if JPV is as dangerous as Hiv? But does not kill the victim in the same rate as Hiv, and is maybe not dangerous YET, but maybe it will soon?

Why contain it?

Who are you?

Oh my god JC a virus!

Not what I ment, just know that you are the same guy

This is not a game, but reality

This character have an interesting storyline

Like the one I read about Trans humanism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transhumanism

NLP
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuro-linguistic_programming

Again, Who are you?

One thing is sure, I believe in both God, and Science, but Trans-humanism is a little bit too much.

You believe in an old man in the sky that can control the entire universe but expanding your brain with artificial neurons is overdoing it?

Well, before I was believing in the Trans Humanism, but then an angle showed up and I could see for my self that God really exist. If you want me to tell you the story, I can, but you I would not tell a such story to someone that would not belive in it. My father who is an engineer, also belive somewhat in god after the event.

Is that so? Was it obtuse or acute?

It was no lack of intelligence at all. I have new theories that may explain how the earth was created. Thats why I want to study, and in the future, prove god.

Judging from your experience I would suggest a geometric proof.

Like the theory what DMT really is, that DMT is the key to our reborning, and our conecction to the spiritual world.

Angles are Energy
God is Energy
You are Energy, but have a body of Dark Matter that is the key to what is Visual

wondergressive.com/death-solved-by-vestigial-gland/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_matter

Where is your third eye?
In your brain
cdn.theheartysoul.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/02.jpg

What does your Third Eye do? Produce DMT, DMT is the key to the real spiritual world

DMT is your memory and soul. DMT is what makes you YOU

Unfortunately I was born with the terrible defect of only having two eyes so I'm not sure.

How old am I? I'm 18 years old.
And I know alot of stuff, and what I do, is connection science to the more spiritual

The "Third Eye" is not literately the third eye, just a part of your brain called "Pineal Gland"

If your dream, you have no defection with the "Third Eye", Pineal Gland produces DMT while you sleep. You are therefore somewhat connected to the spiritual world when you sleep.

and your mouth produces methane while you are awake

>methane
You can fart while you are asleep too.
You only uses 10% of your brain, I did LSD, and it made me think different about the world. I'm no a dumb human begin, I live for profs. I know coding, C#, vb.net, Python. I use Ubuntu 16.04 as an OS. And run Steam OSX.

I'm just saying that God really exists, and I have seen it myself. And I will soon prove my theories mathematically that he exists.

KEk

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gödel's_ontological_proof

This is an unsure theory by somewhat of how the mathematic was used. But I believe in it.

>So my question is, WHY HAVE I NEVER HEARD ABOUT THIS VIRUS WHEN IT HAVE INFECTED 70%-90% of the humans in this world? What if the virus mutates?
because it causes no effects, no damage, no nothing

its like whining that you have bacteria in you. It sounds like a completely inert virus

Dude lay off the hooch and stop listening to Joe Rogan

You sure?

>Joe Rogan
Never heard of the guy

666 is not the devil number
It's 616
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nero
Maybe something to do with him, I don't know yet. But it was a new testament that was found.

no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminatus-ordenen
Illuminati is the world we live in today, people worship the Devil himself without nowing it.

"The new World Order"

It all leads back to the Egyptian times, when god could interfere with the visable world. The Egyptians meant he could she everything, because infact he could. Illuminati is satanic, and the world today is satanic, because of the Illuminati.

see*

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antimatter
That is "God Particle" what i think he used to create the visible universe

ayy lmao

Before the big bang, everything was just spiritual Energy

It's time to put down the keyboard Deepak, 555-DIAL-A-QUACK is no longer in service.

My theory is not stupid(be honest), at the moment it is just a theory, and you are allowed to believe in what you want. But I believe that Illuminati changed the world to believe in Satan, do your research. History, Science, Religion, it all have a connection, everything have. You just have to open your eyes and do your own research.

Also, My theory might change, if a more logical explanation comes up. I live for logic, using the logical and creative part of the brain combined.

You also usually have to flush after expelling that much shite.

>he hasn't played pandemic
>he doesn't understand you keep your virus innocent until you have infected madagascar

Also, Eat Chocolate, Dark Chocolate it increase serotonin, and a high level of serotoin can make you somewhat great social, and smarter.

Well, English is not my main language, I'm Norwegian. Grammar Nazis is somewhat hated. As long as you understand my concept, I'm ok with some grammar mistakes.

The concepts you are spewing are the same new age garbage we've all heard a million times. I'm not sure why you think any of us would be impressed with this utter drivel.

I read that, and it is somewhat possible to die from this Virus.

Well, I have seen an angle for myself, and thats why I mean what I mean. I can't change an option when I have seen things myself?

Before this, I was like you, never would believing that god created the universe. But after seeing things myself, I have a full understanding about this world. You have yours, and I have mine. I just like to share my believes, because it is science, just with some religion inside.

And if you tell me that my ideas are stupid, thats a lie, because it makes sense.

What if Star Wars was created just for the purpose to get the whole world interesting in the Universe? That also makes sense.

I haven't seen star was yet btw, but please

Argue with some logic, can you please do that?

nah

Then I have right and you wrong, because I make more sense ;)

And can you tell me about and interesting new math that is under creation? I have the website saved, but if I give it out at Veeky Forums, this whole thread gets deleted for no reason. Have tried before

an*
Orgnial japan, but top-english at the end making it readable for me and others.

My INTERNET was also sometimes taken away when i saved documents from the website at my computer, and NLP have something to do with it?

What if I give it out to mass media? I can, and I will if you don't tell me more about it.

Btw if you believe it was aliens, then you are wrong. It was god, not aliens.

its called Xenu theory and it takes the mass of the universe of 1/ayy^lmao squared

Is there somewhere private we can talk?

tubgirl