Time loop on drugs

Has anyone ever been in a time loop while on drugs? Something very strange happened to me. I was doing mdma for a couple of days and then took some laughing gas, then some more. Then it happened.

>wake up from black out.
>everyone around me is in a one second time loop.
>music is also looping
>wall looks like a fractal portal
>somehow think god is inside watching me
>fast forward one minute
>people slowly start to get out of the loop
>music plays one
>i am confused now

anyone experience something like this before? can anyone explain this?

one time i smoked salvia and thought everyone around me was cardboard. When one of them tipped over, i freaked the fuck out.

Not necessarily when I'm on drugs, but I get really bad episodes of deja vu. Every 2-3 months, I get long periods of deja vu that will last for 1-2 minutes.

i googled a lot about people being stuck in loops but nobody on the internet seems to be stuck in a one second loop. it was very difficult to even recognize what i was in. it was not like ah, i have done this shit before. i talked about it with friends and i think my short term memory was just not functioning or the imprint of one moment was so vivid it just dominated everything else. maybe it's an effect you have when suffocating? i just don't know. but it did not feel like i had experienced things before. it was one moment, over and over again except me knowing i was stuck and the hallucination about the wall that was not stuck.

Why do drugfags always think they have hidden knowledge of the universe and don't need to study to gain insight?
Nobody fucking believes your garbage.

I'm very interested.
Other scientists are very interested as well.
He never claimed to have any knowledge.
Sounds like you're jelly you didn't get to RAVE on ecstasy with qt girls with taped nipples, pacifiers and diapers

Yeah, I guess I'll have to stick with girls who are already potty trained.

well, i don't really externalize internal experiences when i am on drugs, so no, i don't believe i looped in time and i don't believe i met god. i experienced it thou. and that is very intriguing.

I once ate a bunch of mushrooms and watched Hedwig and the Angry Inch.

You think you know what a bad time loop is?

I hope you destroy your nucleus accumbens like those dumb fucks who shot up artificial heroin and become paralyzed for life.

they weren't really dumb fucks though, they were paid test subjects for a legit experiment, but the retard scientists thought they could overdose the patients w/o any problems.

did you loop? if so, do you have an explanation?

>becoming a guinea pig and signing away the right to sue if anything goes wrong

Yeh, not dumb at all.

You ever lose consciousness? Like, stand up too fast and actually pass out? Maybe get punched so hard you blacked out?

Just before you regain consciousness, you those first couple of milliseconds seem to last forever. Very similar feeling to a time loop. I think if you passed out while you were tripping, that feeling might get amplified and distorted into something more dramatic. Might not even realize you passed out

thank you for this post. this explains a lot.

I've had time loops after smoking week. Kinda scary. Only lasted for a minute though, scary in that you try to break out of it, but you can't, your mind keeps looping.

But then again I get severe long lasting deja vu, like every couple of days, and this weird other thing where I suddenly remember dreams or a 'feeling' from 10 years ago.

Congratulations its called brain damage

t-thanks

the experience was also so bizarre for me that i did not at first realize what was happening. then you feel completely stuck unable to do anything. it was pretty horrible.

i never have deja vu thou. but maybe now i do.

Not joking, when neurons die en masse your brain has to reform connections between the surrounding parts, so some random stimulus can trigger a part of your brain that used to be wired to those dead neurons and cause you to have false associative memories be recalled - et voila Deja Vu.

Drugs are bad mmkay?.

DUDE

DRUGS

LMAO

i understand the risk. but doing n2o a couple of times in one weekend in your life not cause permanent brain damage. you actually pass out before your brain starts to die and then it gets oxygen again. if you do it every week you are probably gonna turn into a turnip because of the b12 deficiency thou. it is a pretty horrible thing to do to yourself thou but hey i seen some shit man.

mdma is one of the least harmful drugs in the world. if used in moderation, once every three months it's as damaging to your mind as paracetamol.

here's your reply.

Deja vu is linked to seizures. I haven't seen anything about it as it relates to brain damage.

Brain damage is losing neurons. Your brain rewires itself sure but you have finite neurons. Enjoy early onset Alzheimers

prove the correlation of Alzheimer in people that inhale a couple of balloons of n2o. because from my point of view you are as scientific as a war on drug commercial.

by that logic, normal aging causes brain damage as well but I guess you should know best.

Shut the fuck up, you pretentious faggot. You'll never leave your house and you'll probably die alone.

Sounds like you're just still butthurt that no one wanted to smoke you up in high school.