Let's talk about Neal Tyson seriously now

Let's talk about Neal Tyson seriously now.

I think he's the most influential scientist of our time. Nothing is as important as informing the masses of people.

Teal Nyson is a bretty cool guy.

nale tyson best sceince guy.

Nigel Dyson is a pretty good guy.

Neil "the grass" Tyson revolutionized astrology man.

Love this man, I want to be just like him when I grow up.

Only popular because mainstream. Lawrence Krauss is much more informative.

Krauss can't even win a debate against a muslim.

Kneel the grass tie son

I'd rather watch real talk with scientific analysis than listen to "made of starstuff" all day

So you took one of his quotes and made it sound like he's more of a poet than a scientist.
That is not fair.
Ok let's cherrypick a Krauss quote: "Nothing is something" Wow what a dumb guy. That's a chapter title in his failed book "Universe from nothing".

tyson only became famous because he's a smart nog. bill bye the mechanical engineer became famous because he sounds fucking crazy, it's all mainstream. I feel dumber after watching NDT he's too dumbed-down material.

>feels dumber after watching Neal "the grass" Tyson's Cosmos

Well, for me it was actually hard to grasp the concepts and information presented in the show.
And I'm not even kidding. I had to watch the whole series 3 times before starting to understand everything.

Am I dumb as hell?

nobody can beat a muslim

Technically, pidgeoning is not such a bad idea after all.
I mean, what good is it to be a chessmaster if a pidgeon can just shit on your board and ignore your game completely?
I'm saying to beat a muslim in a debate you must be smart enough to approach the matter from a perspective that the muslim can understand. He doesn't care about your scientific evidence, so why even use it?

>doesn't care about your scientific

To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason ... is like administering medicines to the dead.

Neil Degrasse is a rapist. Best scientist after Bill Cosby.

honestly, no one is gonna become a physicist because of "dude space woah"

>implying the muslim won that debate
His whole beef was that Krauss had to show how to make a universe from "philosophical nothing".
And his only argument for that was muh big bang.
Except big bang cosmology doesn't imply there was a "philosophical nothing" before it.

People are going to enroll in programs and immediately drop out because of black science man

Only if you, in the same breath, renounce Christianity as well.

Don't know man, I used to be pretty impressed by some popsci shit when I was young (pic related).
Sure a few years later I realized he was a sensationalist pseudointellectual faggot, but in the meantime it did do wonders for my enjoyment of the sciences and knowledge in general.

done

Not cool, man.

It was my fault. I misinterpreted his signs.

>no one is gonna become a physicist because of "dude space woah"

Actually that's exactly how you get the common folk interested in science.

KNEEL "THE GRASS" TIRED

>supporting rapists

It's a felony to accuse someone of a crime they didnt commit.

you have to actually influence science to be an influential scientist

That's how it starts dude.

nale tysons

IMO it wasn't presented well at all.

I would recommend watching Carl Sagan's Cosmos. Carl Sagan's the only mainstream meme scientist that's actually worth his salt. He's the OG.

Hey Neil.